Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This forum is turning into trash

Started by ARMCORTEX, September 25, 2019, 04:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Skywalker, " personal/third person liability insurance" and the conditions. !                                                                         
                    24/365 private( alone, family, group,.....)  AND business

skywatcher

Quote from: lancaIV on October 23, 2019, 06:28:48 PM
Skywalker, " personal/third person liability insurance" and the conditions. !                                                                         
                    24/365 private( alone, family, group,.....)  AND business
This is off-topic.

There are tons of information on the net how to build all sort of things, including dangerous or even illegal stuff.
So why should there be no information about building free-energy devices ?  They would be not more dangerous to use than anything else.

lancaIV

This is not off-topic :
each one who is propagating DIY-concepts has to warn the possible concept-user that  the propagated object riscs the loose of assurance warranty in their private household or business !
Vehicle conversion :
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bussgeldkatalog.org%2Fbetriebserlaubnis-beantragen%2F
"IF YOU SCREW AROUND A VEHICLE YOU MAY LOSE THE OPERATION LICENCE "

lancaIV

#6 : Chet, +- 1995 one newspaper here has had as magazine A-Z international car manufacturer and their old models up to futuristic projections :
letter "S" : SUZUKI and SIEMENS(  for me not known as car producer :P ) and their vision : atomic reactor drive  !

https://www.foxnews.com/science/teen-builds-working-nuclear-fusion-reactor-in-memphis-home   
                                            From 2008

X-Ray : specific radiology licence. ? Nuclear fusion reactor : output as enriched material. ?
IAEO- related. ? eSpecial permission ?

Special "costly" licence ? Qualification for reactor use ? How often certification ? Costs per KWh. ?

ramset

LancaIV You have been around a long time here , you put the cart in front of the horse .... get the technology first , if it is new science ...good !!! that is the real goal !!....not merchandising and liabilities ...I posted a picture of Richard Hull's student building a Fusor... as an example of what a determined young mind can accomplish today [as well no permits etc etc to stifle the experimenter] ...even the teenager building stars in his bedroom in 2018 .
yes these things can be dangerous ...so ?
thats what Mentor's are for ...to teach and help keep the experimenter safe !and BTW  Atomic drive ....we want one !!
maybe the TPU project gets us on that path...to harvest from the world around us !!
I have absolutely no doubt this is possible !
should be self evident IMO

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma