Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Alternator = sm0ky2

Started by massive, December 23, 2019, 02:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Meyers was working on an extension of Victor Schauberger's work.
Start there, at the beginning and you will see what/why Stan was doing that.

Frankly, the open-air combustion of H2 + O is so thermodynamically unbalanced from
it's production that to call it anything less than infinite energy in a clean renewable cycle
is just giving it another name..... it doesn't really how you made the stuff, it will melt your
piston heads off the engine if you run it for too long.
To actually use the stuff we need to bore our cylinders larger
use titanium piston heads and expand the thickness of the block
add more coolant paths, etc...
It's not complicated science, set the engine aside and just use it as a torch.
You can boil water and time the event.
Melt almost anything.....
Or heat a thermal converter
or thermal storage unit.
You could even make steam and run a large generator.

They compare electrolysis to Fuel Cells to meet the 2nd law.
Not to combustion.
They shut down Brown, saying his claims were bogus... "Brown's Gas, my ass!"

Do the math on the combustion and see the numbers for yourselves.
Don't trust scientists paid by the oil cartels.

Hydrogen releases all of its energy almost in an instant.
Much much faster explosions than gasoline.
When the O2 is greater than a stoichiometric mixture, the temperature is so high
that the oxygen itself acts as a fuel, further increasing the heat.

I think the best H2 car would be ran by a sterling engine and a torch in a burn chamber.
Or be powered by a closed-cycle steam engine in a similar manner.

Direct conversion of the heat, rather than the thermal expansion force.

Alternatively, similar efficiency could be achieved by turning the ICE engine block into a TEG
to recycle the heat back into the electrolysis process.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

I once engineered a TEG radiator.

Perhaps that could have applications in H2 ICE cars
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

citfta

Hi Smoky2,

You seem to be a little confused about why field coils are used in an automotive alternator instead of permanent magnets.  If permanent magnets were used to excite the alternator the output voltage would be directly related to the speed of the alternator.  By regulating the current through the exciting coils of the alternator the alternator is able to produce near constant voltage under varying loads and engine speeds.  A necessary requirement for automotive use of an alternator.

You are correct that permanent magnets are more efficient.  That is why they are used extensively in industrial DC motors and even in small hobby motors used in RC airplanes and RC cars.

And what is a TEG radiator please?  I am not familiar with that term.

Carroll

sm0ky2

Thnx Carroll
I guess I never thought about that situation with the belt speed
and whatnot...
Makes sense...

TEG radiator was essentially a series of Seebeck generators
integrated into the water cooling system, such that a portion
of the heat is converted directly into electricity to power onboard systems.
It was designed for utility purpose in the shipping and commercial transport industries.

But also could have applications in passenger vehicles to improve efficiency.
In particular, a water fueled vehicle could use the electricity for fuel production.

Toolofcortex

You are talking way too much gibberish, can you turn the nonsense bot off?

In the current state of art, There is no such thing as a self looping hydrogen engine that recharges its batteries and provides power.

For that, you need to run the engine at high speed, not at idle.

There is also the problem of thermal runoff and steam generation due to the cell running hot after time.

If the cell doesnt run hot and all the amperage restricted in the way others like ed mitchell shows (minuscule bubbles), then not much electrolysis is hapening thus not much gas. Theres about 100 people on ionizationx that produced the VIC and produced bubbles.

It simply is banal electrolysis, the amount of gas is minuscule so of course it stays cold, or should we say absorbs heat more slowly and dissipates it.

All these problems are well known by science, there are no greener pastures available by making electrolysis and hooking up to the engine and somehow completing the loop with water only, not with current state of art.

Now in the Stephen Meyers MLS hydroxyl paper, a novel way of going about electrolysis about is described and a schematic is given.

Now this man, Stephen Meyers, is a subject matter expert, and has seen all that could be seen and all that could be known. Whatever he says, goes, and if it doesnt go then consider it a dud and phony.

Anything anybody else said, Ed Mitchell, Smoky2, is automatic garbage from non subject-matter expert, and goes straight to the trash. Also, your way of presenting data or theories is not even worthy of mention or review.