Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Intercalated graphite carries a resting voltage without giving a charge.

Started by Jimboot, December 24, 2019, 05:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

kajunbee

Smoky2, I can only guess that your suggestion to use graphite is to point out something I'm overlooking. But instead of the teacher giving the answer, your going to make me work for it. Since I'm at work I can only test with aluminum and copper. I did not mention that I had ran across this before. I can't remember if I had the separator only on aluminum or a graphite electrode. Given that I measured around 1.62 volts I believe the separator was on aluminum. What I did not realize at first was that my hand was touching the bench top. When I lifted my hand I could not read a voltage. Now the test I did previously I was still able to measure voltage even though no other part of my body was grounded.

Jimboot

One probe on the graphite one on the al. I thought at first the same as you. I wanted to find evidence of it so I could dismiss it and move on to th grapene process. Intercalated graphite is weird, smoky comment about these thing behaving like their alive rings true with this material

kajunbee

I haven't made it to the level that your at with processing the material. But I have to say that this thread has made me realize many of my mistakes and clear up some misconceptions that I had. Hopefully smoky can shed some more light on things.

Jimboot

Quote from: kajunbee on December 25, 2019, 08:16:55 PM
I saturated a paper towel in saltwater and then dried it in microwave. I placed it between a 2"x2" piece of copper and aluminum. The voltage I measured was near about the same as with wet separator. As a control I used a dry towel that had not been soaked in saltwater and still measured a voltage. Now for the stick in the spokes. I removed the copper and touched one probe to aluminum and the other to wet separator and also measured voltage. Lay the probe tip on its side so as not to penetrate the towel. The readings varied between.5 volts and .7 volts on all test. Maybe you can try this to see if you get similar results. i have suspicions of what's going on, but can't be certain.
did you try it with a dry separator? I'd be be interested in the results. Might help explain it away so I could get on with my life 🙄 so everything is dry for a couple of weeks now,in the shed in an Aussie summer. I was then thinking it was the meter doing something but tested it on the scope and the opposite was true. The dmm was attenuating the voltage. It's doing my head in. I'm trying to find the gremlin. So all feedback appreciated