Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Intercalated graphite carries a resting voltage without giving a charge.

Started by Jimboot, December 24, 2019, 05:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Try an analog meter
some of those dmm's can send V in reverse
because of the way the internal resistance circuits are designed.

The voltage climbing when you connect the meter may be a clue.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Nice work making it conductive.
In theory, it is possible for Cl Ions to have been trapped
inside the carbon lattice
however it is a higher probability that some iron was not
able to fully oxidize, and therefore would also be trapped
inside the carbon structure.
This will of course depend on the cell structure of your carbon source
and how it is contained during the thermal processing.

I have not yet had that much success, but was on a similar path about a year ago.

I got distracted into reactive nanocarbons because they act like they're alive.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Acetates were a little easier for me to work with
my goal was entrapping ionic metallic acetates in the lattice.

Equally as hazardous but lower working temps.
in a hot liquid crystallization process, it is possible to
bond a metallic salt directly to the carbon while it is forming
allowing the growth of a complex crystalline interface

Most of my experiments failed because I was using the wrong
type of crystal and the carbon wasn't able to out gas properly

Jimboot

Quote from: kajunbee on December 25, 2019, 08:17:09 AM
If you have your meter connected between anode and cathode you are seeing galvanic voltage. You won't be able to discharge it like a capacitor. I am also working on a rechargeable aluminum ion battery. I've only been at it a few weeks so I've still much to learn. Looking forward to seeing your further progress. Ps: The oxide layer that forms on aluminum is a killer. Saltwater will not readily strip it away.
there is no corrosion. There is no chemical reaction, the cell is dry

kajunbee

I saturated a paper towel in saltwater and then dried it in microwave. I placed it between a 2"x2" piece of copper and aluminum. The voltage I measured was near about the same as with wet separator. As a control I used a dry towel that had not been soaked in saltwater and still measured a voltage. Now for the stick in the spokes. I removed the copper and touched one probe to aluminum and the other to wet separator and also measured voltage. Lay the probe tip on its side so as not to penetrate the towel. The readings varied between.5 volts and .7 volts on all test. Maybe you can try this to see if you get similar results. i have suspicions of what's going on, but can't be certain.