Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ismael aviso open sourcing his technology

Started by justawatt, January 19, 2020, 04:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raycathode

Toolofcorsetx

I would like to dedicate this constructive video to you for all your dedication and work and useful comments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ar7vovnH5II

onepower

Toolodcortex
QuoteThey say treat people like you want to be treated.

That is what they say and they also say we should not commit so many sins however almost everyone does. Look at tRumpty dumpty and friends saying he would testify and allow witnesses/documents at his impeachment just like he said during the Muller investigation. We know he was a lying bitch and did just the opposite then just as he will do the opposite now. You see, intelligent people can tend see past all the bs and recognize the fact that society in general has become degenerate, dishonest and immoral.

For example the stats say a whopping 50% of people cheat on there spouses. What kind of asshole cheats on there spouse after promising to love them forever?, not me, but apparently the facts state 50% of you are assholes. You see real facts are stranger than fiction and apparently 50% of people cannot be trusted to do the right thing in reality, wtf people?. No wonder so many are anti-science and anti-facts.

I may be an Atheist however I do believe the bible and most other ancient scriptures had some truth in them concerning why mankind periodically destroys itself. Supposedly this will be the fourth or fifth time mankind has advanced only to almost completely destroy themselves in the process. However I deal with facts not fairy tales and lies people like to tell each other to cope with reality. The Earth will be fine and restore itself with time however most of you are screwed unfortunately.

Toolofcortex

onepower

QuoteWhats this whole thing about competing anyways now that we reached absolute power whats the whole point? Lets engineer this super human that will continue on for us and find an enemy to conquer in space.

Exactly and most have no comprehension of why were here or what purpose we might have. To most turning everything into a pissing contest and hording material things is as far as there sense of purpose goes... sad.

ramset

You are one conflicted Dude [not throwing stones].....nobody gets out alive...nobody takes anything here with them ....this ain't about more stuff ....why are you here .....and what is your purpose ....[a sincere question ?
you seem to have an interesting story to tell....anyone can see this planet is one big recycling machine .....

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma