Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

David La Point and over unity claim

Started by ramset, February 01, 2020, 10:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

Magnet will fire through two bowls with minimum force. I'm going to measure the difference in force and distance travelled when firing through 1 bowl vs 2. Eyeballing there seems no difference.

Jimboot

Ok same results as David and tech planet. 360gr of force will propel the pm the same distance with one or two bowls. Due to the shape of the bowls the opposing field at the top is weaker than the focused smaller attracting field at the base. So as soon as it ejects the first bowl it is already past the the sticky point in the second and is in attraction . This gate in theory imho could do what David claims. Before I get to fusion I'd like to investigate these fields more.

truesearch

Jimboot

Anything new to report on your experimenting?
Just curious where this might go. . . .

ramset

Sir
Jim started a new board here
https://overunity.com/19120/primer-field-overunity-device/msg567190/#msg567190

I believe it is hoped that Mr.LaPointe may eventually contribute to the topic .

Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma