Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Russian voltage multiplicator stacking

Started by nix85, May 03, 2020, 09:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Peswiki,Directory :Paul l. Thermodynamics

Norman F.Ramsey Physics review 103,20 1.July 1956
as sources about circuits their energy conversion

nix85

I wish someone here explained how does the russian multiplier above triple the voltage without first cap.

Also, why is ground terminal disconnected from V terminal and what is the use of V terminal if nothing is connected to it?

And what is the use of F terminal? We tap the potential difference between ground and last cap. Why this F.

citfta

You have already told me I don't know what I am talking about even though I told you had worked on TVs for many years and have over 50 years experience working in electronics.  But I am going to answer only one of your many questions.  You'll have to study enough to realize you don't know as much as you think you do.

The terminal marked F+ was a lower voltage level from the tripler that went to the focus grid of the CRT.  Hence it is marked F+.  It was probably not used in the Russian device.

nix85

Quote from: citfta on May 28, 2020, 06:17:57 PM
You have already told me I don't know what I am talking about even though I told you had worked on TVs for many years and have over 50 years experience working in electronics.  But I am going to answer only one of your many questions.  You'll have to study enough to realize you don't know as much as you think you do.

The terminal marked F+ was a lower voltage level from the tripler that went to the focus grid of the CRT.  Hence it is marked F+.  It was probably not used in the Russian device.

I said that because you said that for Dave from video i linked and ironically, you are the one who got it wrong cause output of the multiplier is indeed DC, not pulsed DC (except for bit of a ripple).

I met quite a few of such "big experience" guys at EEVblog, Allaboutcircuits and other forums, you people often don't have even the basic understanding of some key details about basic electronic components and their operation, let alone the deeper questions.

You answered the question i already assumed the answer to, i asked to make sure. Obviously, tapping at any point along the bottom of the stack will provide varying voltages, just like multitap transformer.

You did not answer why are "V" terminal and ground disconnected, why is "V" terminal not connected to anything, you also did not realize that question of how does it "triple" the voltage, that is x5 the voltage according to Russians (7kV into 35) is simply matter of looking at 7kV input as 14kV peak to peak. There is no mystery, they got 1 cap less and it multiplies x5 instead of x6, which according to Russian forum varies from x3 to x5 depending on if input is pulsed DC or AC etc.

You'll have to study a lot more to realize you know less than you think you do. Not to mention other things like lenz cancelation or whatever. But we are all ignorant in front of infinity, yet also relatively wise. Let's stay humble.