Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cyril Smith AKA Smudge builders group

Started by hartiberlin, May 20, 2020, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Hi Smudge,

Another video I have that seems to have disappeared from the net: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiTIjksJzgc

If you want to download, I use: http://www.youtube-d.com/

Best wishes, stay safe and well,
   Chris Sykes

Smudge

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 23, 2020, 11:24:29 PM
I agree, the Fundamental wave, at 2.8Ghz for EPR is not practical! The Wavelength vs the Wire length is not practical. But how about a Harmonic of the Fundamental? E.G: Harmonic: 25 Frequency: 83.45Hz and of course the Wire Length being the multiple of the Harmonic Interval?

This is important information! Of course, any external Magnetic Field giving rise to the Variables for Spin Procession Equation. A fundamental value changing the Procession value, as the external Magnetic Field changes, as does the Procession frequency.

IMO this is not spin precession related because, unlike ferromagnetic metals, neither Al or Bi create spin polarization of the conduction electrons.  The Schrodinger equation gives the probability distribution of electron position and is related to the Fermi energy, those pesky electrons are dancing about at Fermi velocities.  If they move through a non-uniform magnetic vector potential A field their momentum changes, hence even a static A field might have an effect.  It would be interesting to see what effect you get (if any) when you hold a neo magnet close to one thermocouple in a circuit pair.  Surely someone could do this simple experiment.  The alternating field in that Zpower device might be simply to get an AC output that can be transformed to useful voltages.

QuoteIf I may ask, is it your opinion that the Magnetic A Vector Potential is the Fundamental Potential? Or do you think it is an After Effect of another Fundamental Potential? If I may point out, if you did not already know, the Roy Meyers' Absorber, used a combination of Zinc+++ and Iron++, in conjunction with External Magnetic Fields in a similar way. The difference being: ‭0.7168‬ Volts.
I am not familiar with the Meyer work, I'll look into it.  And it is my opinion that the Magnetic A Vector Potential is the Fundamental Potential.
Regards
Smudge

Experiment is always beneficial, I agree!

Thank You Smudge! I have read your paper, may take a few times to absorb the content! I always like to read a few times to make sure I have an idea of whats being talked about.

A Video I have had for some time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Y4LZ4oMLU seems to be gone from the net.

Chris Sykes
[/quote]

Smudge

Correction.  I am aware of the Meyers work, it was brought to my attention on overunityresearch.com where I wrote the attached paper.  At age 86 I quite easily forget things.
Smudge

EMJunkie

Hello Smudge,

I must apologise, some of your post, I may have misinterpreted. With the greatest respect, I have noted where I am not sure I understand, so please forgive me.

Quote from: Smudge on May 24, 2020, 11:12:47 AM

IMO this is not spin precession related because, unlike ferromagnetic metals, neither Al or Bi create spin polarization of the conduction electrons. 

Oh, Smudge, my research and understanding has led me to a contradictory result. As I understand it, the Spin Polarisation is determined by the Material, Aluminium is paramagnetic, Bismuth is diamagnetic. Of course still having Spin Up and Spin Down Electrons, but the majority being in the direction specified? Your'e saying this is not correct?

You must excuse me, I am lost for words...

The Schrodinger equation gives the probability distribution of electron position and is related to the Fermi energy, those pesky electrons are dancing about at Fermi velocities. 

And a Wave Function, due to the Electron being a Particle and also a Wave. Normally very small as you pointed out, but never the less, a wave function, or a distribution of a wave function, yes I agree, and yes I see that. Also, that the wave function collapses when observed, thus no wave can then be observed and the Particle itself is then observed. E.G: No more Wave Function. This is true for all charged particles, having a Magnetic Moment.

If they move through a non-uniform magnetic vector potential A field their momentum changes, hence even a static A field might have an effect.

I will do the experiment if you can provide a Circuit of the requirements you would like to see? I have some thermocouples here and tons of Neo Magnets from the old days of research.

It would be interesting to see what effect you get (if any) when you hold a neo magnet close to one thermocouple in a circuit pair.  Surely someone could do this simple experiment.  The alternating field in that Zpower device might be simply to get an AC output that can be transformed to useful voltages.

If the output is directly electrically connected to the Al and Bi plates themselves, and the input it to small electromagnets, embedded inside the Al plate, via cutouts, then would this not be Polarising the Spin of the Al and Bi Plates, one being opposite to the other as I indicated in the above image? No?

Apologies, I am still confused about your statement, not understanding perhaps what your meaning was...

I am not familiar with the Meyer work, I'll look into it.  And it is my opinion that the Magnetic A Vector Potential is the Fundamental Potential.
Regards
Smudge

Very interesting, Thank You! I have been interested in the Magnetic A Vector Potential for a long time!

Many of my experiments point toward the Spin Polarisation, via a sort of Antenna Theory, which seems to be connected directly to the Schrodinger Wave Equation, being very beneficial to getting the best out of machines.

I mean no disrespect, and certainly not any intention to argue with you, only to clear up some fundamental aspects of the Technologies we have tried for so long to understand with a greater overall knowledge.

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these dire times,
   Chris Sykes

EMJunkie

Hi again Smudge, I think I understand why I misinterpreted your meaning, apologies, my mistake: Procession is not Polarisation.

I studied the book Spin Wave Technology by George J Bugh, I found this very good information!

The below image of a Spin Wave Chain, resonant, almost like a Wave Guide. This is how I see the Copper Coils. It helps me get the best from my machines.

A Video can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hn46yfWDk0

It is ironic, the ZPower machine does support ideas along these lines. Focusing specifically on the Spin Polarisation of the Conductor itself! Procession is not Polarisation, so we do have to be careful, but the idea and concept can be closely aligned as you see in the video and image. One Spin Wave by itself is not enough! We must have Magnetic Standing Wave, two equal and opposite Spin Waves, each with opposite Spin Directions or Polarisation.

It has been found that the Electron is made up of a standing wave, Image also below, Article here: Resonant Standing Waves Comprise the Electron

For others, 1 Femto Second is equal to 1 Peta Hertz, that's: 1,000,000,000,000,000.00 Hz or One quadrillion Hertz. Don't forget the Harmonics!

Electrons radiate or absorb energy in the form of photons when they are accelerated. Photon energy can be expressed using any unit of energy. Among the units commonly used to denote photon energy are the electronvolt (eV) and the joule (as well as its multiples, such as the microjoule). As one joule equals 6.24 × 1018 eV. It is super interesting that this is also equal to the definition of One Ampere, 6.24 x 1018 electrons per second.

Chris Sykes