Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bill Gates - will he try to force vaccinate you soon ?

Started by hartiberlin, May 20, 2020, 02:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 20, 2020, 02:53:04 PM

Hear it at Minute: 4:40:Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services,

We could lower that by perhaps 10% or 15%." 4:40
So he wants to "murder" practically a few million people with his vaccinations...

If he was planning to kill well over 630million people, do you think he would be talking about it at an open forum?

For crying out aloud, Stefan - listen to the video. In that sentance, he speaks of healthcare issues - contraception etc. The percentage of unplanned pregnancies is what he is talking about.

AlienGrey

P
Quote from: Paul-R on May 20, 2020, 05:44:59 PM
If he was planning to kill well over 630million people, do you think he would be talking about it at an open forum?

For crying out aloud, Stefan - listen to the video. In that sentence, he speaks of healthcare issues - contraception etc. The percentage of unplanned pregnancies is what he is talking about.
A lot of people in a lot of countries are said to have financed the Lab that is at the centre of the Corona Covid 19 out break.

Why don't you find out who they all were?

S if some crazed mad psycho persuades some bent politician to create a law to injects myself with an obnoxious substance legally I should be entitled to use deadly force To stop them.

But in saying that, some equally evil mad scientist has found a way of doing away with the syringe !

SeaMonkey

Quote from: Paul_R
For crying out aloud, Stefan - listen to the video. In that sentance, he speaks of healthcare issues -
contraception etc. The percentage of unplanned pregnancies is what he is talking about.

Of course, he isn't stupid.  Obsessed or possessed perhaps but like all bloviators, he must create
the impression of being a do-gooder.  The vaccines that he's managed to have utilized in Africa
and certain Asian countries have proven to be deadly.  What he says in public sounds like he
may be a concerned philanthropist but his vaccines speak louder.

Doh-Boy

There are many strings to this bow I'm afraid - This young lady gives a pretty fair indication quite quickly.
This is -long planned ,well rehearsed,and needs careful study
https://youtu.be/DMm2XkbWfKg

ramset

Stefan, So this new Bit tube video format cannot be removed By Google ...
I see here Gene therapy is truly quite different mindset towards immunity or a cure..[altering DNA ?]
one of your posted Vids again
https://bittube.video/videos/watch/d237b619-fe87-4f8d-9dcb-ea9313bacab3 

and yes you would think the FE community would have more "benevolence" from the Gates foundation.
I had written to you of a Tesla Tech that I was excited the open source community might "Now"acquire [was originally toldthe inventor wanted to Open source [I always tell persons I speak with my agenda first [open source]
The man who knew the inventor did not want me contacting the inventor as "they" [he and his group] are Money people and were going to make a presentation to the Gates foundation...[ he kept the inventors info private from me]

he called me last week all shocked...they were rejected by the foundation...the tech is said to be remarkable...
since I was told the inventors dream was to open source .. I will be pursuing this for certain... if this is true [a real FE technology] than Gates must have other agendas ...
or something much better...[where is it ??]

hopefully I can get this inventors name and contact ..people who want to change the world for the better and have discovered technology to do this and want to share their lifes work...should be cherished and supported by the Global open source FE community

every second counts...and open source is the only way there will ever be an FE device for the world..
I'll be calling that investor guy back today...been a ruff week here.

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma