Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Let's crack Sloot algorithm - infinite "compression"

Started by nix85, July 16, 2020, 12:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

(S)cryptology
Icon/-ography

Codex
Key: en-/de-coder

Information
Writer
Reader
Storage
You are thinking in quantum computering ,similar our cerebral neuronal programing,in best/perfect case ! 8)

Patrick Flanagan " neurophone" !
Prof.Naoki Ikeda RFe204 grains : 1000x times faster than silicium transistors ,Tbit velocity

To holographic "Tesa-film/foil" like storage ,medium : "gel,glue-like"(haemoglobin)

Phillip Morris Prize :  compression system
Ex-G.D.R. : invention MP3 logic  structure

Opto-electric

nix85

lancaIV

For this I think for Bernhard Shaw a right quantum good old translucent  " glass h/w- uiskey" was enough to become healed ! ::)
One problem : "artificial information" can become "awaked" and get an "Eigen-life/demand"

Learning and growing (child to adult) "KIND" :artificial life

How much decision freedom and self-command degree the quantum operator get ?

What for me seems logical not for you/other has to be ,at first without basic knowledge and experience,logical !
What for you/other seems logical for me ,without your/others their  knowledge,experience and reazons ,has to be logical !

No! Means No! ,The Quantum program demands : member from the anti-cybersex-#metoo-coalition  ;D

triangle

Jan Sloot was a intelligent man that wanted not more then leave there family a good inheritance, he succeeded as his materials are bought with the help of Abn Amro bank after he past away.

This all concept came in the 90ties after the memory card was introduced by Toshiba in the late 80ties.

That time we didnt knew better then that pc,s had big harddisks, but we didnt taught of the possibilities with the memory cards where you could actually save a movie from a low quality on.

In my opinion he copied the links to the saved files on his floppy disk with a command that directly loaded the movie, and hiding the memory card under the mainboard  when he demostrated and opened the computer indeed nobody could see or detect a big harddisk ( know that computers was quit new that time and we didnt know all the possibilities)

If you copy a hyperlink from a movie that is saved on your D: harddrive and you copy the link on your desktops C: to start the movie in D: drive you see that it contains several kb,s same as demonstrated by Jan Sloot.

I think he was smart enough to connect and replace the big hard drive for a memory card that could be hide anywhere between the boards, and therefor there is no algorithm to crop files in de way he demonstrated.

Just my opinion,!