Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Let's crack Sloot algorithm - infinite "compression"

Started by nix85, July 16, 2020, 12:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

if we meditated on this for some time, im sure we would crack it, but i guess no one really cares that much. i think such revelations come by merit, soot got it after 20 years of search, how impatient would it be to expect to get it in few days or weeks invested in this. but implications are too big to be forgotten, hundreds of ultraHD movies on a floppy disk, maybe world isnt ready for it.

WhatIsIt

You got me thinking, and the aplications of such invention are huge.
You can have Wikipedia on your phone without net.
Movies, books, everything.

Tons of data, almost unlimited.

ramset

Being autonomous of the net and having worlds knowledge available in such small package [pure unaltered by ??]  would truly be a gift towards independence and for humanity .
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

nix85

something i thought of yesterday, not a solution, just a thought.

something like criss cross

Suppose for example that you have a table of 1 digit numbers 10 x 10. Once the random generator fills the table with first set of 100 numbers, you can now create 40 unique 10 digit sequences from these 100 just by reading first line from left to right then right to left, same for other 9 lines, then same vertically for all 10 columns, then you can add at least 30 diagonal lines containing ~10 digits on average

so we have aproximatelly 700 digit unique sequence and any sequence longer than 4 digits that cooresponds to source file within those 10 digit chunks can be addressed with just 4 digit coordinates, start and stop cell.

for example coordinates 5055 can address a 5 or 6 digit sequence

with multiple iterations sequence of coordinates would be generated that should be shorter than source string.

but it probably would not be, what are the chances 5 or more digit sequences from the source string would appear among 70 ~10 digit random numbers strings

also, problem with this is you must place a non-numerical separator so algorithm knows when set of random numbers changes, so output would not be pure shorter numbers, but would have these separators among them for each iteration but maybe it could memorize their location and remove them so pure number string can be further reduced

just an idea. not such a good idea

he used a 70Mb library for each type of data. We do not know if that library contained just index of random numbers, or complex logic or both.