Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

JOE CELL Initiative 2020

Started by sollaris1989, August 16, 2020, 09:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sollaris1989

Hello beloved brothers and Sisters of Earth.
We are in the year 2020...and a lot of things are going to get either terribly wrong or good.
As we sit and wait,lets take out time to talk about the JOE CELL,what it does,how it is made etc.
At this moment the JOE CELL's basic secret is hidden for the same reason that people on this forum hide the free energy devices...GREED - EGO- FEAR.
I want to clarify some things for the people that hide stuff.
GREED:
Well,
Money are just numbers on a screen.
Money are not real and have no worth.
YOU have worth!

EGO:
I have it and you DON'T..Hahahaha I have it,I am the BEST and you suck !!!
Well,
Nobody gives a flying fuck on what you have and we do not...or what we have and you do not.
You are delusional and you need help.
Grow up!!

FEAR:
Well,
In life,there are no guaranties,
You can live another 100 years,or you can die tomorrow...so what is to be feared?
How long does it take,to make a fake account,fake email and post some results here? .....2 minutes....or max 5 minutes.

As you can see there are no valid argument that a healthy mind,can come up with for hiding stuff.
It is time to come together and work towards a common goal.

For learning about the JOE CELL you can take a look here.
You can find here the basics and how it is made.
http://rexresearch.com/joecell/joecell1.htm

May god bless you all.
Sollaris1989

sollaris1989

Here is a picture with a stage 3 cell.
When the Cell is at stage 3 that means you do not need to power it,and it is auto sustained by the force field.
A stage 3 cell can power any generator,any car no mater if it is a 2L engine or a 6L engine.
Never stop learning guys.
Cheers.

Bob Smith

Quote from: sollaris1989 on August 20, 2020, 09:54:30 AM
Here is a picture with a stage 3 cell.
When the Cell is at stage 3 that means you do not need to power it,and it is auto sustained by the force field.
A stage 3 cell can power any generator,any car no mater if it is a 2L engine or a 6L engine.
Never stop learning guys.
Cheers.
Good stuff, bro.  The JC is what got me interested in overunity devices 14 years ago. There were a lot of efforts to cover this up then. It needs to be re-stated. Hope ya keep posting.
Bob