Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Allan's Transformer as a Generator

Started by AllanV, August 26, 2020, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanV

Quote from: leonelogb on September 14, 2020, 05:38:35 PM
Hi Alan,
I have gotten part of the stuff I need for the project, check the pic, I have also added the diagram of how I plan to do it, please review it and let me know if I have to modify something else.

For that core I bought 1.5 mm wire, I'm waiting for it to arrive this week and after your confirmation then I'll start.
Since this core is not very big, it is only to start this as a mini project. (as you can see), Then after that the Big one God willing.

Hi Leonelogb,

Thanks for your reply it keeps me motivated. My thinking has gone off a bit at the moment, could be the weather. I went shopping yesterday as well.

It is looking good.
Not exact but your getting the right idea.  Electronics can be added later and then the smaller transformers can be excluded.

The two smaller 100turns x 100turns would need to have 15% difference approximately. The one I have done is 45turns 1.5mm and 56turns 0.8mm. The smaller wire is good for 2 amps. The 56 turns should be attached to the 200 turns and the 45 turns attached to the 200t + 25t.
The 1.5mm wire should do 8 amps and if it achieves 240volt = 2000watt.

I have wound the smaller windings all four that you show on one former, 45t 1.5mm, 56t 0.8mm and 45t 1.5mm, 56t 0.8mm.
They only just fit on a reconstructed 114mm x 95mm x 44mm transformer former/bobbin,52mm x 45mm x 38mm.
This transformer is to keep the currents going in opposite directions in transformer action, through the larger 225turns of the other coils as the extra flux is added.

Two 12 volt 10 Amp Hour batteries could replace the small isolated supplies in the short term. They would actually need a feed back circuit to a regulator to decrease or increase the output to supply the correct load voltage. 

No worries at this stage the connections are easy to change. A formula is required but it is experience that makes the difference at the moment. Some thinking needs to be done.

A capacitor and some way of putting a 50 to 70volt timed pulse on the top link between the 200 turns + 25t and 200 + 25 turns windings.
While the current flows through the windings in a circle the extra pulse of  0.2A through the 200 turns + 25 turns and the 45 turns on the other transformer will dramatically increase the output.

In the usual transformer, the flux is dampened enough by load current to require about 10% over wind of the output windings. Resonance does not need much input to maintain oscillations and in theory very little power would be required to make up what the load current changes in the core flux.
It is just a matter of gently adding some flux into the core using transformer action.

The set up may be a bit light on iron core but just have to try. If the flux is 4x usual the rate of change is greater and the power increase should be squared.
The current will flow back and forth into the capacitor circuit and the voltage will build when the AT difference modulates the magnetism to maximize current.

Everything is ready to go with what I am building just needs the circuit and two isolated supplies. There are several ways of doing it as usual and it takes a bit of brain power.
Getting it going could help establish the correct turns and core size.
The whole exercise could be calculated out, the formulas are available, but it is about exactly how much extra flux is able to be generated.

All the best,

Allan

leonelogb

Than you for reply. Check it you answer
Quote from: AllanV on September 15, 2020, 12:07:51 AM
Hi Leonelogb,

Thanks for your reply it keeps me motivated. My thinking has gone off a bit at the moment, could be the weather. I went shopping yesterday as well.

QuoteGood for you, keep doing the good job!

It is looking good.
Not exact but your getting the right idea.  Electronics can be added later and then the smaller transformers can be excluded.
QuoteI know electronics need to be improved and I'm not sure about the sequence of switching, and that sound wonderful, excluded all the smaller and make just one for those smaller(which is the best core that you advise for this? 

The two smaller 100turns x 100turns would need to have 15% difference approximately. The one I have done is 45turns 1.5mm and 56turns 0.8mm. The smaller wire is good for 2 amps. The 56 turns should be attached to the 200 turns and the 45 turns attached to the 200t + 25t.
QuoteExcellent explanation and even much better, less turn in the transformer and thank you for clarifying the connection!

I have wound the smaller windings all four that you show on one former, 45t 1.5mm, 56t 0.8mm and 45t 1.5mm, 56t 0.8mm.
They only just fit on a reconstructed 114mm x 95mm x 44mm transformer former/bobbin,52mm x 45mm x 38mm.
This transformer is to keep the currents going in opposite directions in transformer action, through the larger 225turns of the other coils as the extra flux is added.
QuoteMy brother excuse my lack of understanding sometimes, but for this step, I would like more or less a photo or a hand drawing, sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks in advance.

Two 12 volt 10 Amp Hour batteries could replace the small isolated supplies in the short term. They would actually need a feed back circuit to a regulator to decrease or increase the output to supply the correct load voltage. 
QuoteI have two battery even bigger I think, about the feed back I have an idea, I'll put it late

No worries at this stage the connections are easy to change. A formula is required but it is experience that makes the difference at the moment. Some thinking needs to be done.
Quotestep by step we get far  ;D

A capacitor and some way of putting a 50 to 70volt timed pulse on the top link between the 200 turns + 25t and 200 + 25 turns windings.
While the current flows through the windings in a circle the extra pulse of  0.2A through the 200 turns + 25 turns and the 45 turns on the other transformer will dramatically increase the output.

Quotedramatically increase the output. lol. i love those words  ;D

In the usual transformer, the flux is dampened enough by load current to require about 10% over wind of the output windings. Resonance does not need much input to maintain oscillations and in theory very little power would be required to make up what the load current changes in the core flux.
It is just a matter of gently adding some flux into the core using transformer action.

The set up may be a bit light on iron core but just have to try. If the flux is 4x usual the rate of change is greater and the power increase should be squared.
QuoteYes, you right It's just for start after this, the bigger one God willing
The current will flow back and forth into the capacitor circuit and the voltage will build when the AT difference modulates the magnetism to maximize current.

Everything is ready to go with what I am building just needs the circuit and two isolated supplies. There are several ways of doing it as usual and it takes a bit of brain power.
QuoteI am interested in knowing which is the input sequence in the coils and which is the best switching for doing.
Getting it going could help establish the correct turns and core size.
The whole exercise could be calculated out, the formulas are available, but it is about exactly how much extra flux is able to be generated.

All the best,

Allan

Winter is scorching again!  ;D ;D ;D

AllanV

Quote from: leonelogb on September 15, 2020, 05:36:33 PM
Than you for reply. Check it you answer

It is looking good.

The set up may be a bit light on iron core but just have to try. If the flux is 4x usual the rate of change is greater and the power increase should be squared. The current will flow back and forth into the capacitor circuit and the voltage will build when the AT difference modulates the magnetism to maximize current.

Everything is ready to go with what I am building just needs the circuit and two isolated supplies. There are several ways of doing it as usual and it takes a bit of brain power. Getting it going could help establish the correct turns and core size.

All the best,

Allan

Winter is scorching again!  ;D ;D ;D

Hi,

It is becoming warmer here as spring approaches, with only brief cold patches, today 14degrees C outside 18 degrees C inside with no heating.
The coldest morning was 5.5 degrees C this year. I live 180M above sea level, 5Km inland from the coastal winds and it is not as cold as the valleys.

I am interested in knowing which is the input sequence in the coils and which is the best switching for doing.
end quote

All that is wrong is that the wires are crossed from one of the inputs (the left) and would reverse the current through the main transformer. The currents need to go in one direction but through the different amp turns in sequence. This will reverse the flux in the core with maximum current, little voltage or opposition. As the flux increases, the to be added Hi voltage pulse will increase the current in one winding only.
The square wave pulses and there numbering are correct other wise.

I have wound the windings all four that you show (100t,100t: 100t,100t) on one former, 45t 1.5mm, 56t 0.8mm and 45t 1.5mm, 56t 0.8mm.

My brother excuse my lack of understanding sometimes, but for this step, I would like more or less a photo or a hand drawing, sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks in advance.
End quote.

If you are able to find a transformer and deconstruct it, or buy some laminations and formers, best to get more than one then the winding will just fit on a former /bobbin,52mm L x 45mm x 38mm. The former/bobbin should fit the core laminations exact.

Start at one end of the former, leave 120mm approximately, excess before winding on 0.8mm 56turns on the former. Use some tape to hold the wire by sticking it on the bobbin and then the turns will go on over the top to hold the start. Insulate that layer and start the next 0.8mm 56turns insulate that layer.
Start 1.5mm and wind on 45 turns. Insulate between layers and bring end of wire out the opposite end of the start. Insulate.
Start next 1.5mm and wind on 45turns. Bring wire out the opposite end. Insulate.
All the starts should be on one side and all the finish should be on the other for ease of working out the connections.

A hand winder with a counter makes the job a lot easier. A varnish is usually put on the windings, transformer makers use a bath method. Very smelly.
If the transformer windings vibrate the insulation is worn off. I do not bother at this stage but do have a collection of wax that is melted and put on hot.   

The photo shows the insulation paper, the former/bobbin, the tape and some laminations.

All the best,

Allan

leonelogb

My Brother...  You are the Best, Thank you so much.  ;D

Quote from: AllanV on September 15, 2020, 08:37:56 PM
Hi,

It is becoming warmer here as spring approaches, with only brief cold patches, today 14degrees C outside 18 degrees C inside with no heating.
The coldest morning was 5.5 degrees C this year. I live 180M above sea level, 5Km inland from the coastal winds and it is not as cold as the valleys.

I am interested in knowing which is the input sequence in the coils and which is the best switching for doing.
end quote

All that is wrong is that the wires are crossed from one of the inputs (the left) and would reverse the current through the main transformer. The currents need to go in one direction but through the different amp turns in sequence. This will reverse the flux in the core with maximum current, little voltage or opposition. As the flux increases, the to be added Hi voltage pulse will increase the current in one winding only.
The square wave pulses and there numbering are correct other wise.

I have wound the windings all four that you show (100t,100t: 100t,100t) on one former, 45t 1.5mm, 56t 0.8mm and 45t 1.5mm, 56t 0.8mm.

My brother excuse my lack of understanding sometimes, but for this step, I would like more or less a photo or a hand drawing, sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks in advance.
End quote.

If you are able to find a transformer and deconstruct it, or buy some laminations and formers, best to get more than one then the winding will just fit on a former /bobbin,52mm L x 45mm x 38mm. The former/bobbin should fit the core laminations exact.

Start at one end of the former, leave 120mm approximately, excess before winding on 0.8mm 56turns on the former. Use some tape to hold the wire by sticking it on the bobbin and then the turns will go on over the top to hold the start. Insulate that layer and start the next 0.8mm 56turns insulate that layer.
Start 1.5mm and wind on 45 turns. Insulate between layers and bring end of wire out the opposite end of the start. Insulate.
Start next 1.5mm and wind on 45turns. Bring wire out the opposite end. Insulate.
All the starts should be on one side and all the finish should be on the other for ease of working out the connections.

A hand winder with a counter makes the job a lot easier. A varnish is usually put on the windings, transformer makers use a bath method. Very smelly.
If the transformer windings vibrate the insulation is worn off. I do not bother at this stage but do have a collection of wax that is melted and put on hot.   

The photo shows the insulation paper, the former/bobbin, the tape and some laminations.

All the best,

Allan

leonelogb

Almost ready to start with the input transformers..  :)
check it