Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Allan's Transformer as a Generator

Started by AllanV, August 26, 2020, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadman

Allan, leonelogb,

Any progress or news?

Regards

AllanV

Quote from: Cadman on September 28, 2020, 04:51:56 PM
Allan, leonelogb,

Any progress or news?

Regards

Hi Cadman,

Thanks for your interest.

Winding coils etc at the moment.

There is a bit further to go because of it being a part time project.

And I needed a break from all the writing but will be posting very soon.

All the best,

Allan

Cadman

Hi Allan,

Thanks for your reply.

I've been following this from the beginning, studying and trying to understand what you are doing, and how the magnetic fields might be reacting.

Looking at your early posts I noticed that your hand drawn impulses show different time lengths.
One large impulse, followed by a short over-lapping impulse, followed by a pause, followed by one large impulse, followed by a short over-lapping impulse, followed by a pause... etc.

Is this the correct sequence with +vdc?

No hurry for a reply. Enjoy your break :)

Regards

AllanV

Quote from: Cadman on September 29, 2020, 09:40:35 AM
Hi Allan,

Thanks for your reply.

I've been following this from the beginning, studying and trying to understand what you are doing, and how the magnetic fields might be reacting.

Looking at your early posts I noticed that your hand drawn impulses show different time lengths.
One large impulse, followed by a short over-lapping impulse, followed by a pause, followed by one large impulse, followed by a short over-lapping impulse, followed by a pause... etc.

Is this the correct sequence with +vdc?

No hurry for a reply. Enjoy your break :)

Regards

Hi Cadman,

The extra long square wave pulses need not apply if a high volt winding is on the same transformer that produces the low volt circuit. The the hi volt current will only flow while the low volt circuit sets up the transformer flux to accept more.

There is a low volt circuit that circles a current through the connection of the two main windings of uneven turns. This produces some bias and AT that produces a flux. This sets up the transformer action where even more current can be driven through one winding only.
A smaller inductor with two windings and a turn ratio is necessary to force an increase of current through the one winding. This only occurs if a separate high voltage circuit is set up to drive the extra current in that winding.

Modulating the magnetic field causes the maximum current to flow, while current flow brought to a stop produces the maximum voltage in a transition to the next half wave.

AC can be thought of as two half waves of DC that requires voltage to make the crossover to the other half wave.
Each quarter of the wave has a change of flux polarity in the core as the AT change except where the crossover takes place but then the currents change direction while the voltage reaches maximum.

There are different ways of setting this up and it is a work in progress. The main point is to put the power input into the link between a transformer input and output which for 80watts is only 1/2500th DC equivalent which is about 0.032watt. It takes more power to make the transition to the next half wave. 

The difference in a transformer with a load, is a dampening of the flux that requires a 10% over wind on the output turns. 
Resonance in transformer circuits can be maintained with a small input to make up for the dampening brought about by a change in load.

All the best,

Allan 

Cadman

Allan,

Thank you for your reply.

I think I am beginning to understand a little better about how this all comes together.

Regards,
Cadman