Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Secret Résonance Edwin Gray/Akula/Don smith /

Started by Stela, September 16, 2020, 09:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stela

I do not expect anything, I give and would give all of my work on my research during the Promethelios Colloquium.

Introducing myself is useless. Knowing my level of education is of no use. My only will is to transmit the fire.

It will be up to you to reply and validate within a few weeks.

I wish you peace and prosperity.

https://youtu.be/wiumXc6asvA

ramset

I see others are finding your work on You tube and Posting in other topics here..unaware you started thread.

Bump...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiumXc6asvA&feature=youtu.be
much Gratitude for sharing your efforts
Chet K
PS
I am sending along to one very sincere open source Experimenter who is  Fluent in French and your subject matter.

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Jimboot

Hey Stela thanks for this. I'm using Google translate to try and understand :) Great builds mate. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing. I have subscribed to your channel.

seychelles

HE DID GREAT SERVICE TO EXPLAIN THE AMPLIFICATION OF THE TESLA COIL. BUT WHERE
IS THE EXTRA ENERGY COME FROM. ANSWER FROM THE EARTH. BECAUSE THE EARTH IS AN
ASYMMETRICAL CAPACITOR.

forest

Can someone translate video from French into English?