Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Social Dilemma

Started by onepower, October 04, 2020, 05:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

Floor
QuoteGood documentary, good explanation of one of the reasons people are becoming so divided.
A must see.

Many could think it's political or partisan however I think it would miss the point. We are collectively being manipulated by damn near everyone with a cause or self interest. It's kind of disturbing because it's not an advertisement, there not making an argument for or against anything but clearly have the intent to brainwash people.

It makes a person want to reexamine what we actually believe and why in my opinion... maybe were being duped?.

Regards

conradelektro

Quote from: onepower on October 04, 2020, 05:42:49 PM
The Social Dilemma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaaC57tcci0
This documentary-drama hybrid explores the dangerous human impact of social networking, with tech experts sounding the alarm on their own creations.

This is a must watch documentary in my opinion.

I know, it is hard to comprehend, but try for a moment:

The entertainment industry encompasses UFOs, horror, adult entertainment, this forum, news, TV, cinema, sports, Internet and of course all books, news and videos about conspiracies like the warning of social media.

Scaring and interesting people with documentaries is part of the entertainment industry, like all the books that reveal something or warn from this or that.

The ultimate motivation of the entertainment industry is to make money by catching your attention.

The ultimate goal of the entertainment industry is to keep you entertained and occupied by trivialities in order to keep you working and consuming.

Instead of whipping and physically suppressing you (like in former times), you are mentally engaged in meaningless desires and worries.

It is also called consumerism. You consume foods, things and "food for your brain" (which is entertainment). Even the Romans knew that and celebrated "bread and circuses" for the masses, a primitive form of today's entertainment industry.

Is this very bad? I would say, it is better than whipping and physical violence to keep you in line. And every body needs food and shelter, you have to go along with somebody who can give you that. Better to be taken for a ride than physically forced.

There was progress in this world. Formerly you were brutally forced and now you are cajoled along.

All the freedom lovers should explain how they intent to keep the people in line! I am afraid, once we are free again it will be physical force all over. It is not for nothing, that it was called "the fight for survival". Nowadays you are "entertained for survival".

Greetings, Conrad

ramset

Conrad
There is a wonderful builder who works on Rick F
Coils
His name I believe is Bruno

Will look later for his channel

Maybe he will join here and member NDA can help him

?
I am sure many here  have coils too
However Bruno has actuall Rick F products!

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

onepower

Conrad
QuoteAll the freedom lovers should explain how they intent to keep the people in line!

It's not rocket science, it's called the rule of law, you do the crime you do the time.

QuoteI am afraid, once we are free again it will be physical force all over. It is not for nothing, that it was called "the fight for survival". Nowadays you are "entertained for survival".

Don't be afraid, democracy and the rule of law will always prevail because it's in our collective interests to ensure it does. Communism and dictatorships always fail because power and greed corrupts, corruption will not be tolerated thus it always comes full circle cyclically.

I'm optimistic, trump is history, putin probably won't last another term and xi jinping is creating a prosperous influential middle class which eventually will not tolerate communism. You see, this is the boomers last grasp at relevancy but very soon they will be gone and everything will change. These cycles occur as one generation disappears and is replaced by a new one every 60 years or so.

In fact our future looks bright, once were gone free or renewable energy will reign as will sustainability and social responsibility. Our children are much smarter and capable than most think.

I get why your afraid however this is the natural order of things. Your parents and grandparents were just as afraid of you and your crazy new age thinking so it all comes full circle. It is the way...

Regards

lancaIV

The AT/NT -book with the Dekalog  Deka= 10 log= commandments

What and how is written ,from sociologic view,during 1649-1660 the by Oliver Cromwell leaded Commonwealth of England 'Republic'- constitution ?

the Napoleon ' egalite/Einigkeit,fraternite/Recht,Bruederlichkeit,liberte/Freiheit'- declaration/constitution
the french " communistic manifest" as social free citizen constitution
the chinese 'Red book' by Mao ( Tse-Tung)
the pan-african ' Green book' by Khaddafi

To be social we would have to go through the same world by the same language :
how many know,that by name nationalization  a Mister Albert Einstein becomes ' Albert Onestone'
and a 'Donald Trump' : Welch ein Trump,welch ein Geruempel = anglo-saxonic translation  : Junk,Garbage
                                              Donald Junk and wife Melania Junk

Praemisse : Kapitalisten zahlen immer bar ,Kommunisten leben auf Kredit !
Easy definition and clear !
Also defining capitalistic or communistic ' federal/central bank system' !

caput,capita : fascism is the mostly concentrated form of capitalism,dis-/advantage
      Each kind of Zentrum/center/con-centr-ation  is instrumentalized ' fascism' : dis-/advantage

CIA,EZB/ECB, Estate-Capitale Roma,Berlin,Braslia,Beijing,........

socius,social : ever with ' both' (also ' ambo' ): positions/experience/age/stand/ sexus .....

Sincerely