Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Theory of Lunativity

Started by Lunkster, January 26, 2021, 10:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

geovat
I thought the whole Einstein variable space/time theory was nonsensical but understandable from a society obsessed with false beliefs.

First, variable space/time came about because nobody was smart enough to figure out what a "Field" is so they fudged the math. They wanted to get rid of the Aether theory so they made the constants of space and time variable to compensate for there lack of real understanding. However later even Einstein admitted that variable space/time is absurd and cannot work without a medium to carry energy. However not before he got stinking rich off his bs theories so that was a win.

The new and most current theory which replaced the Aether is Dark Energy/Matter.

Here's a clue, many supposed that time was variable because at high velocity there clocks appeared to run slower. So of course when any clock runs slower all the measurements of time in the universe must have changed. Uhm what?... that's quite possibly the stupidest and most far fetched explanation possible. In fact the most logical and probable explanation is that the material oscillation of the clock changed producing a measurement error proportional to the velocity.

I don't suspect most understand the nature of this problem so I will go further. If most understood that space/time is not variable but the properties of matter are then all bets are off. We could build a craft like a UFO simply by modifying the property of inertia so an object can accelerate with no counter force or gravity effects thus very little energy is expended. We could also build a FE device by modifying the properties of matter during half the cycle but not the other, asymmetrical cause and effect.  Ergo, when the properties of the thing in question change then so must the laws governing them.

Here's another clue, in countless cases where people came into close contact with a UFO it interrupted all electrical devices and the clocks. The clocks not only appeared to run slower many literally stopped. Most real FE inventors should know this effect well and any very HV/HF disruptive discharge will wreak havoc with all electric and many mechanical devices.

So here's the deal, variable space time is complete nonsense. The most powerful business people at the time pushed Einsteins crazy theories because they knew it would disrupt all the real science for decades. It worked and most have been wasting there time chasing mystery particles, wormholes, multiple universes and other such nonsense. 70 years on the greater majority are still burning fossils fuels for energy so these sadistic business people definitely got there money's worth.

Regards
AC

geovat

We have two objects, say two watches fixed precisely at the same time.  We also have a source that modifies space (or the laws of physics) by creating a phase out of phase with the surrounding space.  Thus one clock is a witness, the other clock is the receiver of the phase shift field and the source is the transmitting object.  One clock is in the normal space and the other in the space out of phase with the field created by the transmitter.  On the clock under the action of the phase shift time begins to flow differently, the clock lagging behind or accelerating ahead of the control clock.  Does this example represent a time travel?

onepower

geovat
QuoteWe have two objects, say two watches fixed precisely at the same time.  We also have a source that modifies space (or the laws of physics) by creating a phase out of phase with the surrounding space.  Thus one clock is a witness, the other clock is the receiver of the phase shift field and the source is the transmitting object.  One clock is in the normal space and the other in the space out of phase with the field created by the transmitter.  On the clock under the action of the phase shift time begins to flow differently, the clock lagging behind or accelerating ahead of the control clock.  Does this example represent a time travel?

I think your making the same classic mistakes most people do.

1)People infer properties to things which are not actually present only imaginary.
For example, you said "time begins to flow differently". Time is not a substance and it cannot flow, time is a "measurement of something". Time is fundamentally a measure of motion relating to how fast something changes ie. moon cycles, inertia in pendulum weights or atomic/molecular oscillations. Ergo, time is actually a measure of how inertia effects mass as this is the primary cause for the period of oscillations or cycles in question.

2)People often invoke the false cause fallacy based on there misunderstanding.
False Cause: Many people confuse correlation (things happening together or in sequence) for causation (that one thing actually causes the other to happen). Sometimes correlation is coincidental, or it may be attributable to a common cause.

Based on 1 and 2 we can begin to see how the fiasco of time travel came about...

Most people made the amateur mistake of confusing "something" with "the measurement of something". They supposed that time wasn't just a measure of the motion relating to the change of something but a real substance which could flow like water. Once the illusion that time was a flowing substance was complete they could then imagine something moving within said flow. However even a child is bright enough to ask... how do you get from the measurement of something oscillating which is time to riding a dinosaur with your great great grandmother?. The logical answer is there is no correlation and it shows a complete lack of understanding in my opinion.

Here's a clue, people make the same mistakes with heat. Heat is not a substance and it cannot flow, heat is a "measurement of something". Heat is fundamentally a measure of molecular motion relating to how fast the atoms/molecules oscillate ie. there energy state. Should we also presume that if heat flows we could magically ride on it's flow to other places or times as if by magic?. Well no and the concept is absolutely ridiculous. 

What this does show is how far removed many have become from nature and reality...

Regards
AC

sm0ky2

Yes but the "time" it takes for "heat" to travel from one side of the substrate to the other is synonymous to the rate of energy flow caused by such an event.

If we reverse the flow of energy, thus changing the direction of the flow of heat....
Does "time" also move backwards?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sergeyman

Quote from: onepower on June 17, 2022, 12:12:51 PM
geovat
I think your making the same classic mistakes most people do.

1)People infer properties to things which are not actually present only imaginary.
For example, you said "time begins to flow differently". Time is not a substance and it cannot flow, time is a "measurement of something". Time is fundamentally a measure of motion relating to how fast something changes ie. moon cycles, inertia in pendulum weights or atomic/molecular oscillations. Ergo, time is actually a measure of how inertia effects mass as this is the primary cause for the period of oscillations or cycles in question.

2)People often invoke the false cause fallacy based on there misunderstanding.
False Cause: Many people confuse correlation (things happening together or in sequence) for causation (that one thing actually causes the other to happen). Sometimes correlation is coincidental, or it may be attributable to a common cause.

Based on 1 and 2 we can begin to see how the fiasco of time travel came about...

Most people made the amateur mistake of confusing "something" with "the measurement of something". They supposed that time wasn't just a measure of the motion relating to the change of something but a real substance which could flow like water. Once the illusion that time was a flowing substance was complete they could then imagine something moving within said flow. However even a child is bright enough to ask... how do you get from the measurement of something oscillating which is time to riding a dinosaur with your great great grandmother?. The logical answer is there is no correlation and it shows a complete lack of understanding in my opinion.

Here's a clue, people make the same mistakes with heat. Heat is not a substance and it cannot flow, heat is a "measurement of something". Heat is fundamentally a measure of molecular motion relating to how fast the atoms/molecules oscillate ie. there energy state. Should we also presume that if heat flows we could magically ride on it's flow to other places or times as if by magic?. Well no and the concept is absolutely ridiculous. 

What this does show is how far removed many have become from nature and reality...

Regards
AC

I think hi refer at the clock indicators movement. When the clock needles move in other way than it should be we can use the term "time flow" .
Also I don't see any correct answer at geovat question so I will try to answer: If the space is altered around one clock could be also the perception altered, could be the clock internal mechanicals altered and may be also another unknown phenomenon but also could be the space curve and yes the "time" distortions.