Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREQUENCY TO ENERGY (METHOD 1)

Started by piplin, February 11, 2021, 06:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

Hi piplin
Thanks for sharing.
Very interesting technique! Looks like that any possible gain is in your technique itself which doubles voltage for nothing, while frequency division by two is just a consequence and not the cause. Nice catch!

seychelles

ACTUALLY, A SOLAR CELL DOES EXACTLY THAT. AND I WAS WONDERING IF THE SOLAR CELL SHOULD HAVE A
THIRD LEG, GATE OR BASE TO SOMEHOW TO MODULATE THE POWER OUT INTO AC. COULD BE THE NEXT BEST EFFICIENT SOLAR CELLS.

e2matrix

In the equation E = h * f I think Planck's constant refers to photons but does it also refer to electrons?  Fascinating idea.   

Looking at the inverse though doesn't it seem it would take a huge amount of energy to achieve a Gigahertz frequency?   I haven't absorbed all of the above info yet so pardon if that's a stupid question   ???

piplin

Quote from: Shorted on February 25, 2021, 07:00:27 AM
Thank you Piplin! Looks very Interesting! Is there a method 2 as well?
Hi Shorted.
Yes, there is also a method 2 that I will post as soon as I can. Method 2, at least for me, is more technical.

piplin

From my humble opinion: I think that the key to knowing if the proposed idea has possibilities is only to know if it is possible to have the same current at the output of the voltage doubler as at the input.

Because, what a voltage doubler does is reserve the negative cycle to supply it together with the positive cycle. I am right?