Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LET US ALL HELP RAYMOND BUILD THIS NEW FREE ENERGY MACHINE.

Started by seychelles, April 02, 2021, 11:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonio21

h20power

Quote from: NdaClouDzzz on April 08, 2021, 03:32:53 PM
Greetings, Edward
I remember reading a few years back on some forum or something about someone donating a couple hundred thousand to someone working on Meyers tech. The person claimed that they donated the money and never got anything in return. Can't remember any names or where I read it. Does that story ring any bells?

Sorry for the late reply, but no I haven't heard of this before.

It's been almost a full year since this thread was made and right now I am just about ready to start a limited production on this water for fuel technology. What has happened to this guy's tech?

As I move forwards many of my long time haters will be wanting to become friends and all I have to say about that is, "Don't even bother." Even though some did willing choose to donate to my crowdfund most of the monies that went into this technology going into production came from me. Last year alone I spent over $4k just getting the materials and equipment I needed to go into a limited production with this technology and that same spending level has carried over into this year 2022.

In looking at this guy Raymond where has he gone? Are their any updates on his progress? Has anyone heard anything from him?

In the next few months I will be really moving forwards with the water for fuel technology having solved most of the science behind the technology long ago all what was truly needed was the equipment and materials needed to build this technology. On this site of 84,000 members only two chose to donate to the cause. That's 0.002% for those of you that love math. Needless to say the vast majority of you simply do not support my efforts to bring this technology into our world at a time when the world needs it the most. I will be taking over where Meyer left off but in my own way doing things as I see fit to do so. All but 0.002% on this site forced me to go it alone with this technology so don't think for one second you get to dictate what I choose to do with it or how I choose to roll it out. If it's control of this technology you want then you are going to have to do it yourself just as I had to do.

It's amazing what a years worth of time can reveal isn't it?

I hope this year brings hope towards ending the use of fossil fuels to get the hydrogen we need to run our many machines towards just getting that hydrogen directly from water. Only time will tell and show if this technology gets accepted by the masses this time around.

Shalom,
Edward Mitchell
CEO and Owner
True Green Solutions
https://www.gofundme.com/f/energy-independence-for-you-and-me

aussiebattler

skywatcher

Quote from: seychelles on May 05, 2023, 04:34:20 AM
RAY IS DOING SOME GREAT STUFF AGAIN. PLEASE BUY RAY A COFFEE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vKsoEk2L_s&list=UULFVZmmMOhzhWEUamhGLPSTFQ
I see a power supply. I will buy him a coffee when it works without power supply.  ::)