Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lüling magnet motor by Ufopolitics

Started by hartiberlin, September 27, 2021, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: RhineX on March 27, 2022, 11:27:21 PM
Hello,Ufopolitics

I watched your video. I think the principle you showed is similar to the 1975 J. William putt patent us3992132. I hope it can be helpful to you :)

WOW RhineX!!

What an incredible find!!

Nice, I will go over that Patent in detail.

I noticed he is using both types, attract and repulse...

very interesting!

Many thanks

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

ENERGY CONVERSION SYSTEM- ABSTRACT  (PAT # 3992132 )

Patent Link here

Relative motion is provided between a set of primary magnets positioned along a path of relative motion, and a set of secondary magnets positioned along the path of motion to confront the primary magnets. Such motion causes the primary magnets to displace the secondary magnets in directions transverse to the path. Power output means are driven by transverse displacement of the secondary magnets.

The polarities of the magnets are such that the forces of magnetic attraction in one direction parallel to the path are substantially equal to the forces of magnetic repulsion in the opposite direction parallel to the path, whereby a minimum of energy is required to produce said relative motion.

This invention relates to an energy conversion system wherein primary motion in a given path produces secondary motion in a direction transverse to the given path. It has long been known that primary motion in a given path may produce secondary motion in a transverse direction by means of mechanical components such as cams, levers, gears and other simple mechanical movements either used alone or in combination with each other. These prior systems have required physical contact between relatively movable elements and thus have involved substantial energy losses due to the friction which is inherent in such contact.

The present invention is characterised in one respect by the fact that there is no physical contact between the relatively movable elements. This result is achieved by the use of relatively movable sets of magnets, one set being movable transversely to the path of relative movement. Another aspect of the invention involves the balancing of the magnetic forces of attraction and repulsion. This is achieved by having a plurality of interconnected primary magnets with polarities which coact with the polarities of the transversely movable secondary magnets so that the forces of magnetic attraction in one direction parallel to the given path of relative movement are substantially equal to the forces of magnetic repulsion in the opposite direction parallel to the given path. This arrangement results in a minimization of the energy required to produce relative movement in the given path between the primary and secondary magnets.

According to the present invention, a set of primary magnets are disposed along an endless path. A set of secondary magnets are also disposed along the path, each being movable in a direction transverse to the path. Drive means are provided for producing relative movement between the primary and secondary magnets along the endless path so that each primary magnet relatively moves successively into alignment with the secondary magnets, thereby producing transverse movement of the secondary magnets. Power-output means are operated by this transverse movement of the secondary magnets. The polarities of the magnets are such that the forces of magnetic attraction in one direction parallel to the endless path are substantially equal to the forces of magnetic repulsion in the opposite direction parallel to the endless path, whereby magnetic forces impose no substantial resistance to relative movement of the magnets in their endless path. In the preferred embodiment of the invention which is illustrated herein, the endless path is circular, all of the primary magnet means being fixed with respect to each other and supported by a common rotary shaft. The primary magnets all have the same polarity in the given path. The secondary magnets, proceeding along the given path, are of alternating polarities, so that a primary magnet during its movement will alternately attract and repel successive secondary magnets. It is also preferred that the power output means be fluid pumps connected to each of the secondary magnets to create fluid pressure in response to the transverse movement of the secondary magnets.

These fluid pumps are connected together so as to provide an output of pressurized fluid which may be stored under pressure, used when desired to drive a fluid-operated motor and then recirculated through a reservoir to the individual pump means for each of the secondary magnets. A primary utility for this invention is in the propulsion of land vehicles such as automobiles, trucks, rail vehicles and the like. Individual hydraulic motors may be provided for each drive wheel in order to achieve the known advantages of excellent accelleration and precisely controllable decelleration to minimize the use of the vehicle brakes.
Even though Sir Williams does not mentions the word "Neutralization" in the whole patent as  Lüling does...just read my bold out sentence above, where he specifies that both forces (Attract & Repulse) are "substantially equal"... ;)

He has put together a multiple pumps system which works at alternate piston positioning, so while one sucks in, other pumps out...

However, Sir William is not claiming to be a self motional Motor, as it requires a second Motor to run the rotor, preferably, of course, to use a Hydraulic Motor (as I would also add a Pneumatic Motor),  since we already have a multiple Pumping System with Input-Output being a closed system as this Prime Mover could feed from the Pressurized Tanks... ;D

Excellent find RhineX!!

Thanks

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

@ Only for Builders working on my Lüling concept:

Recently I suggested the use of a Piston assembly, based on the OTF Knife tech...and I did some drawings, as Knovos did as well...
I finally received a couple of these knifes...and experimented with them a lot...took them apart, replaced the springs, modified some other ways,  etc,etc...

I want to inform here, that it will not work if we just use the Inertia Forces to push/pull magnet mechanisms.

On the knife, springs only work for a short distance, while piston is fired based on inertia, back and forth...but that "free travel" by inertia, no matter how heavy your piston is, does not develop the required forces we need, since distance we need is so small...and even knife distance, being greater, does not make it either.

So, the solution should be that piston is ejected and retracted by CONSTANT SPRING DOBLE ACTION acting at all times on Piston, and so, being able to adjust these pressures, back and forth.

I am working on a "Reinforced Design version" where this requirements are considered.

Please, do not think I am "away" from, or has forgotten this building Thread at all, just because of working on another project here...

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

knovos

I'm still on this project in my own thread "Luling magnet motor with 3D printed parts".
I finally got my pressure meter, so I can now do more based on values instead of trial and error;-) I had printed a couple of OTFs but I couldn't figure out how to apply this mechanism, so I ran away from it.

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Well, did you All think I left or abandon this project?

Wrong!!...and no matter if I reach OU in my other project...this Magnet Motor is also my priority... ;)

I have been working on it...basically hand made sketches...and mind 3D imagination, probably at all times...

The Movement we are all looking for is very clear...We need a soft, smooth triggering of a very short distance, while actuating a bigger distance with much more stronger forces...and acting very fast, between back-forth movements!!

So, here is my newest proposal, it took me a while to get here:

It is based mainly on Two Main "twin" springs, meaning, exactly the same size, strength, and traveling distance-forces, pivoting a center "T" Bracket.

Then a Center Triggering mechanism, also spring actuated, but only on one direction.

All Three springs would be regulating its pressures by an adjusting nut.

In the Neutral or Center positioning, (FIG1) we adjust both twin springs pressures equally, to the point they will not pivot either way (right or left), meaning, they both would be pretty equalized.

Then we test to move center "trigger" spring assembly just a bit...to see which is the "tendency"...is it right or left?...and so, we do this test a few times.

If we have a LEFT tendency of T Bracket (Neutralization ON), then we leave it like that...

If NOT, but it turns out "too stabilized" that it could go either way...then we give a second tightening to Right Spring, in order to amplify its force, just a bit more than Left Side Spring.

We want the "T" bracket to always return to LEFT or Neutral Positioning, after triggering to the Right (Neutralization OFF) with just a minimal push of the lower ball at CENTER Trigger Spring Assembly.

The Center Triggering Spring Assembly will "add" Forces to either side where it leans towards, assisting the spring nearest to its side.

You could add Arrows as Vectors of Forces to see the whole thing better.

The Trigger rollers traveling full distance is 4 mm...but it should trigger ON at 2.5 to 3.0 mm.

The Trigger Point is shown on FIG1, the bottom roller, as it reads "Trigger Point" with an arrow to the roller.

I will be building this mechanism separatedly, but in real measurements, so all I need to do, is bolt it on to the Motor platform.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci