Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

4 Million Tera Watts from 3 car batteries

Started by indigo22, November 27, 2021, 06:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigo22

Hi i have been studieing over 25 years, and i'll explain it simple

You need 3 car batteries, if you don't want them to run out make them plasma cells.
This is how put 10 liter of water with salt in a bucket. Make a aluminium plate and a copper plate, anode cathode  connect them to a dc voltage, i use 32 volt, for a few days. Cook the water WITH setlement to get it concentrated. You have to play with the heat cus the plasma tries to hold the water.take a car batterie and punch a hole in it, let the asiddic flues out and poor the plasma gans in. Charge it. Done

Now build 2 coils of my design see picture forget the connections.

Then connect them in as in the final pic. Don't know what you gonna do whit that so i suggest download multisim and test it on the computer simulator cus i have blown up more than 500 microprosessors mosfets irfs etc in the years. Make it suiteable for you needs, in multisim you can choose your gauge wire everything, i do not have a pc right but i hope some of you guys gonna pick this up. Before i am gone. Thanks

Stay safe

indigo22

Sorry the pictures of the coil is my more advanced ones, you only need the collector wires yellow  and the pulsing wire. Just play with the winding settings and gauge and diferand cores and let me know what you get

indigo22

For the pulsing frequentie generator i use the arduino, the pulsing lenght should be as minimal as possible so you don' use any amps an you batteries, around 7 procent on 93 off square wave. Also be aware that the program does not measure the heat on the transistor so always use heatssink watercooled could be an option and divide the current by using multiple transistors in parralel

indigo22

Arduino code would be

pint outPin = 8;               // digital pin 8
pinMode(outPin, OUTPUT);    // sets the digital pin as output }
void loop() {
noInterrupts();
digitalWrite(outPin, HIGH); // sets the pin on
delayMicroseconds(7);      // pauses for 7 microseconds
digitalWrite(outPin, LOW);  // sets the pin off
delayMicroseconds(93);      // pauses for 93 microseconds
}