Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESSURECTED TINMAN NEW INVENTION.

Started by seychelles, December 18, 2021, 10:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Take a look at this Magnet Beam amplifier :

synchro1

The Magnet Beam has 4 axial cubes compressed by pipes all with N pole pointed in and a 5th on the perpendicular N pole in. The 5th coil could be replaced by a GAP coil that current reversed. Imagine the attraction field strength of 2 beams of 5 magnets in opposition to a mirror monopole rotor magnet. Like compression from 2 Halbach arrays.

Shielding the 5th coil neutralizes the magnet beam entirely. Projecting the magnet bubble requires the GAP coil to polarize in sympathy with the N pole. The shield field drops to zero.

truesearch

I'm having some trouble understanding for-sure what the "pipes" are that appear on the ends of the magnets?
Do you have a clearer diagram of how to build this "Magnet Beam" configuration?

And this part gets my interest
QuoteShielding the 5th coil neutralizes the magnet beam entirely.

How do you "shield" it for sure?

synchro1

4 axial magnets same pole faceing in on the 4 spokes of a cross. The 5th magnet of equal strength is positioned like an axle to the cross hub. This pushes the 4 magnet cross field to the side. Everything else you see is the frame needed to press the magnets together forcibly. The side beam dissapers when the perpendicular magnet is removed. An H bridge would need to amplify and Neutralize a GAP coil to power and mask the beam. The dividends come from masking 5 magnets for the cost of masking one!

Imagine the power of the attraction field between 2 magnet beams faceing each other in close opposition.