Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Canadian trucker rally

Started by onepower, January 28, 2022, 12:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

Jim
QuoteTheyre  protesting about governments breaking the Nuremberg code.

Let's be clear that the truckers are not being forced to get vaccinated. They just can't drive a big truck and not be vaccinated and must also have a physical, license, insurance, log book, obey the laws and wear a seat belt. So this Nuremberg code nonsense doesn't apply, where do you get all this stuff Jim?. 

My question still stands, so you get what you want and we remove all Covid restrictions and anyone can do whatever they want...then what?.

The hospitals get overwhelmed and millions more could die not including deaths due to all the emergencies and cancelled surgeries. Fair enough, but what about the next pandemic and the one after that?. Living in a make believe world just pretending our problems don't exist doesn't seem like a rational way of solving problems. Seems a little bat shit crazy in my opinion...

Regards
AC

Floor

Quote from: onepower on January 29, 2022, 01:09:49 AM
Jim
Let's be clear that the truckers are not being forced to get vaccinated. They just can't drive a big truck and not be vaccinated and must also have a physical, license, insurance, log book, obey the laws and wear a seat belt. So this Nuremberg code nonsense doesn't apply, where do you get all this stuff Jim?. 

My question still stands, so you get what you want and we remove all Covid restrictions and anyone can do whatever they want...then what?.

The hospitals get overwhelmed and millions more could die not including deaths due to all the emergencies and cancelled surgeries. Fair enough, but what about the next pandemic and the one after that?. Living in a make believe world just pretending our problems don't exist doesn't seem like a rational way of solving problems. Seems a little bat shit crazy in my opinion...

Regards
AC

I agree wholeheartedly.

To spit in an others face, while knowing that one has a serious illness
has been succesfully prosecuted in courts of law as assault with intent
to do great bodily harm.

Negligence is likewise, in some situations criminal.

Neither denial of nor ignorance of a law itself, allows for freedom from that law.

Neither denial of nor ignorance of the facts of covid allows for freedom
from the law.

Just as, neither denial of nor ignorance of the facts of the U.S Biden election allows for
freedom from the law for those who stormed our capital buildings.

onepower

floodrod
QuoteSorry- but it was a very provocative post on very divided subjects. To post a news link is one thing, but then throw in;

Sure it's controversial, so is free energy...

So you would have me post a link with no explanation, justification or input on my part because you believe it's provocative?. Do you even know what provocative means?. Provocative;Serving or tending to provoke, excite, or stimulate; exciting.

Yes, yes that was my point, to provoke thought, stimulate thought, to make people think for a change but it seems obvious I have failed yet again.

I apologize and I was trying to stir up some debate. You know all of the best researchers I know, some who have working free energy devices, have left the forums because they have become an intellectual wasteland. We can read through the posts here and there is literally nothing of substance present. I think you may have nailed it, there is nothing provocative left here and it's kind of sad to watch.

So rather than add to the conversation you have nothing to offer other than an issue with semantics?. No chit chat, no I beg to differ only to feign incredulity that you find some phrases overly stimulating?. That may be the problem because science more so free energy technology and life in general was supposed to be provocative in my opinion.

Regards
AC

Floor

@ AC

That's is one of my points as well.
Many of your postings while they may provoke and promote people taking a side
emotionally over some issue...
                                     contain very little information. 

Your actions             are    quite often those of a provocateur. 
My guess / hope is that you do this simply because it is a careless and bad habit
on your part and not for some darker reason.

P.S. read my last post as well please.
   regards
      floor

kolbacict

Quote from: onepower on January 28, 2022, 12:25:29 PM
As an old school conservative I'm not sure what to make of all this nonsense anymore.
I know. :) Let's change places of residence. You to us, and I to you.
There can be nothing of the kind here. And both will be happy. :D
But I also know that you never will do it.