Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Luling magnet motor with 3D printed parts (motion only bij permanent magnets)

Started by knovos, February 18, 2022, 11:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadman

Quote from: knovos on February 19, 2022, 09:14:34 AM
For what I understand what a camshaft is, the movement will be too slow. The push pin must go very vast like milliseconds if possible (a spike!).
If I understand wrong please post a picture to show what you mean.

I don't think of it as milliseconds, but degrees of rotation. Even Ufo's pneumatic actuator isn't instantaneous.

I have to leave for a while but I can work up a 2D drawing and post it later if you think it would help. It's just in the idea stage so it won't be a ready to build assembly.

floodrod

Could someone be so kind enough to post a video in this thread demonstrating the operating principle?

From a video I saw in another thread, it would seem the main operation works by chopping 2 similar flux fields quickly and timed right to utilize sliding / repulsion  to create rotation.  Would this be correct?  How does "magnetic shielding" come into play?

After watching the video, and since I have time between projects, I whipped up a simple design on that principle (but a little less complicated) which I am pretty sure I can get working.

4 magnets at 90 degrees from each other are on the rotor.  Another identical piece with the same magnet arrangement will be attached to a reciprocator. Utilizing a timing circuit, the reciprocator will chop in and out 4 times per revolution to kick the stator into rotation via sliding repulsion.  I understand the other thread strictly prohibited input power, but I'm going that route for now.

What different operating parameters does the Luling magnet motor that is being designed here have?

knovos

floodrod

Quote from: knovos on February 19, 2022, 10:06:50 AM

https://youtu.be/ytCVQ-OZZmM

Thanks for that.  Yeah- that's the same video I referenced.  Seems I had the operation backwards. The inward stroke does not create the rotation in that demo-  it's the separation from the attraction fields which are slightly off centered which causes it.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: floodrod on February 19, 2022, 10:19:36 AM
Thanks for that.  Yeah- that's the same video I referenced.  Seems I had the operation backwards. The inward stroke does not create the rotation in that demo-  it's the separation from the attraction fields which are slightly off centered which causes it.
Hello Floodrod,

I am who built the model...as I have explained how it works on the video.

It would be VERY important that you all FIRST understand the MAIN Principle involved here:

Quoteit's the separation from the attraction fields which are slightly off centered which causes it.

Negative, I am not going to say you are 100% wrong, but that is not the main force propulsing the rotor.

I have measured (with a Digital Push-Pull Gauge) the Repulsion Force, exactly at 180º apart, and it is mainly this force what generates rotation.

The separation of the Attract Field, as you said, since Bisector at rotor is slightly off, or away towards the rotation sense, it will cause "some" force, but very slightly, and only for very short timing.

The Main Concept here is FIRST about Balancing Magnetic Forces of opposed origin (Attract-Repulse) exactly at 180º apart. And here is where "the magic is"...

So, the way this works is to WEAKEN one of the Field Forces, in order that the opposed one will gain FULL FORCE

I mean guys, this principle is SO SIMPLE, so easy to understand, that I really don't see the point trying to complicate it with "cutting flux" or any other "theoretical assumptions" which have NOT being verified like I have done by now.

Now, how do I weaken my Attraction Field Force?

By setting the Attract GAP FURTHER AWAY from other Source (Rotor)

Once that I do that, the Repulsion will gain FULL FORCE...and the way it works is perfectly as simplest MATHEMATICAL DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL EQUATION.

The longer the separation distance of the Attract Field, the HIGHER and STRONGER the Repulsion would become.

And this could be measured to the exact Newtons/ mm Distance Travel with the Force Gauge and a "gig" you will need to make.

Note: It is pretty hard to achieve Neutralization perfect balancing of TWO MAGNETS, so staring with a FOUR MAGNETS setup, without getting first the "touch" to do it with only two magnets, simple...does not make any sense to me, honestly!!

And btw, I have tried "Magnetic Shielding" with the expensive metals required... And NOPE, it does NOT work...Magnetic DRAG from a Magnet to Steel, is still present.

And Guys, I am just trying for you NOT TO WASTE your time building useless stuff...or going the wrong paths...I want you to succeed all the way...

Cheers

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci