Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Converting mass responsible for Dark Matter into Energy

Started by MGsid, February 23, 2022, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrouk

You may find something useful in patents of Arie Melis deGeus 1033157, 1032759 and 1030697

QuoteRemark
Converting the inexhaustible energy of the free space, which is also referred to as' vacuum' energy into usable electrical energy is now in the early 21st century the most important scientific research purpose. This patent application only relates to a description of a basic principle and a single basic type of device.
Multiple patent applications will follow with fairly high speed, as various technologies are not only identified but are applied without public knowledge.
Despite the fact that working devices already exsist, which can be established by the Patent Authorities, as well as in Washington, as well as in Munich can be shown to examnisation on the functioning, patent applications in these cities about this most important subject hitherto are ignored or denied. The reason which is released in the U.S., both as in Europe: "Not explainable with the current state of knowledge in Physics"!

MGsid

@marcosbk
Thanks! :)

@adrouk

Thanks for info. Maybe I'll go thru it in some free time.

Quote"Not explainable with the current state of knowledge in Physics"

This is exactly the reason why you can't patent any free energy device. Although they know that our understanding of Physics is incomplete.

I am 100% certain, that this device will tap to this inexhaustible source of energy, which is the mass of free space. It just must be built correctly.

truesearch

@MGsid

Very nice build!! I appreciate your thinking and efforts.

Question:
In your PDF the "centric/rings" are drawn out sort of star-shaped and in your photo you have them octagon shaped. .  .  Why the difference?

truesearch

MGsid

@truesearch
Thanks very much!

About your question, is that star shape isn't necessary if there is no rotor with magnets. Star shape is needed for magnets to better induce currents in the coil. When you power it directly there is up to you what shape you will make. It can even be a triangle or something else.

What is important, though, is you have to make it using harmonic proportions, in this case 6/5 harmonic with 8-9 steps, or 7/6 harmonic with 13 steps. This will multiply wavelength harmonically and create spiral shaped EM field with energy gain in the center.

Hope this answers your question.