Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just another Don Smith thread

Started by nix85, April 11, 2022, 10:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex 22

Lenz is not something to be avoided, it should be embraced as one individuals observation, one individuals way of saying "this is what one can expect to happen if your systems are designed and operated in this manner." If and when we can change our perspective to one which is void of the need to circumvent Lenz, we can begin to appreciate his observation for what it is, and more importantly, for what it "could" be.

Lenz offered us a way to look at things, that's it. We can choose to follow his lead, or we can blaze our own trail guided by his suggestion.
I practice the latter. To truly neutralize the effect that Lenz has on your system you simply need to comprehend what he's saying.

Vortex 22

I don't mean to sound rude, nor come across as if I know something you cannot, however, support for my position can be found in the fact that none of you recognize what you are dealing with. You don't know how to look at your machines, despite the fact that your machines scream at you how they are to be viewed. There are times when this is very disappointing, even telling you how to do so the pointers are ignored, as you are sold on your own ideas. All good, you will find it eventually.
We have been programed to build XL dominant systems. This seed was sown deep in all of us. The time has come that we recognize what we already know, namely, the product of XL is voltage. If you want current then the reaction to change should yield that which we want and not that which we do not!
Regards

Vortex 22

So friends please don't waste your time day dreaming over what you can do with magnetism!
Magnetism is a dead end.

We will discuss this also. I say  "what we call magnetism" as what magnetism truly is we cannot use! As it is divine!
Regards

nix85

Clown keeps mudding the waters and bragging with hot air.
He knows not the the principles governing all on all scales.

Magnetism is not a "dead end", gravito-magnetism is the first child
of the Dominant stream, first child of God.

B field A field.... Resonance....

Vortex 22

Do you understand how this change in perspective leads one to being able to take energy without opposition? Like I suggested before, ignore the theory....comprehend what's being done, and when you get it it, perfect it. If you know what this is, prove it....put it to use charge a high uF cap...for starters....leave your meters out of this....comprehend, and
optimize first, then do all the measuring you want.