Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to achieve overunity on this device ??? Test Video

Started by JackJohn, June 03, 2022, 03:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJohn

What do you think after seeing the testing of this device, is it possible to achieve overunity? I mean is there a possibility that this device produces an output power greater than the power required by the driving motor? or is it possible that COP > 1??? Sorry, I haven't taken precise measurements of the current (Amperes) which I will probably do soon. Do everything once the device is finished , Please Watch Test video >>> https://dai.ly/x8bc108  dont forget to subscribe

photonic_electron

No this device cannot produce more power than you put into it.

JackJohn

Another Test supply for DC Motor 24VDC, Output Each Coil 50VAC , Spec : 0.3mm enamel copper wire,  19mm Iron E Core total Coil 3 Coil, Neodymium Dia 3Cm x Thicknes 1.7Cm
https://youtu.be/j20LUd5pgbg

sm0ky2

Hope i am understanding this correctly:

You are driving with 2 coils and generating with the 3rd?

We can probably assume there is more power consumed during the active phases of the 2 drive coils
than is generated by the 3rd coil (constantly active).

This will manifest in the form of current, during the 'on' portion of the duty cycle for each coil.
Ideally they are pulsed 120-degrees apart with a 120-degree delay before the start of the 1st cycle again.

This makes it a 3-phase circuit, 2 drive phase and a generation phase.
A standard 3-phase driver circuit can be used, simply leave the 3rd wire open.

If the 3rd coil were generating equal or greater power than the other 2 combined:
The motor would show signs of slowing down.

Adding up the 'on' steps of the drive coils over a period of time
and averaging the current from the generating coil will give you a
good comparison point to begin your testing.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

kolbacict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jy_RIBCzUI
You are all racking your brain, and people claim that they have found a way to self-rotate.
And Mr. Rakarsky is also in our community. Let's all together ask to reveal the secret.