Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to achieve overunity on this device ??? Test Video

Started by JackJohn, June 03, 2022, 03:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolbacict

There may be the impossibility of a superunit and the notorious law of conservation of energy, this is a consequence of the universal law of sacrifice. What does the bible say including, about the law of sin, punishment and sacrifice. Everything must be paid for, or for all must be sacrificed. Someone is now sacrificing himself, and the vast majority of people want only to gratify their ego.

p.s.
QuoteCapillary action can rise water against gravity of its' own nature, and tricked out of the tube at the top.
This demonstrates a literal gain in potential gravitational energy,
from the force of gravity and water tension.
about "tricked out of the tube at the top" I'm not sure.
The force that lifted her up, she will not allow the water to separate from the capillary.