Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to achieve overunity on this device ??? Test Video

Started by JackJohn, June 03, 2022, 03:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: Ufopolitics on June 06, 2022, 08:26:02 PM
I know perfectly well how to "interpret" a highlighted and bold out text...to then "resume" in plain letters...
And what the F.CK DO I care if YOU ARE AN IDIOT...in chemistry?
Again, You have no idea who I am...Nevertheless, you INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE...by ASS-U-ming I do not know what Overunity is...
Anyways...I will do what I always do with ASS-Uming people like U...
IGNORE THEM
So, my last post addressed to you.
END
Theoretical  guy, with selfsame value never mentioned or in questioned by Wesley
reads a friendly supporting comment  of Wesley  who agrees, that yes, there are 21 meaningless stereotypes, that are not true  not right and assumptive. (link below)_
Theoretical   guy doesn't understand English well , and he gets wrong conclusion.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stereotypes-about-latino-men-dispelled_n_56003629e4b00310edf7db88

- in effect, we dealing with his emotion and perception, confusion, aggravation, accusation and reaction.
and we momentarily have on the table his voluntarily  projected true nature,
manifested level of achievement
perception,
level of language used,
interactive tools,
social position,
Social Constraints
individual preferences, 
emotional involvement (receive a return).
motivation
and  so on.
Perfect material for psychologist . ( my wife graduated  one of the best Universities in EU)

The audience that is reading his quoted post  can judge by yourself and enjoy the show.

In plain English:
1. physics doesn't  have any emotions or feelings
2. I didn't insult you even with one word and my intention was to have peaceful interaction
3. I suggest you to study English or ask someone -more skilled for advice.
4. Yes  you exposed perfectly well yourself  , for  professional  analyst.     

Wesley

JackJohn

for all masters who have taken the time to discuss in my posts, sorry I can't answer one by one, I need to explain a little about the concept of the device I'm building. it's true that everything seems very simple like just a dc motor and coil generator and hopes to get more power than the power needed by the dc motor, but actually it's not that simple because on these devices I will put ideas into it according to my understanding of free energy device knowladge that I have studied/learning for more than 20 years from the explanation of hundreds of FED Inventors And especially the knowledge of the greatest master of science and technology of all time Mr. Nicola Tesla.
We know that the killer/cause of overunity failure on a motor generator type Free Energy Device is the braking that occurs due to the Lenz Effect which results in an increase in the power needed by the driving motor to continue its work. and this Lenz Effect is what I'm trying to neglate using a few ideas.
1. Playing speed: the faster the rotation of the rotor, the braking impact due to the Lenz Effect will also decrease (the advantage is that the Freq increases)
2. Widening the gap between the magnet rotor and the iron core of the coil will also have an impact on braking due to the decreased Lenz Effect (but also lead to a decrease in the induced power)
3. Each coil will later get a diode bridge and a capacitor to store temporarily (not taking the output power directly from the coil) I believe this way will also reduce the strength of braking due to the Lenz Effect
4. If Device using Flywheel Than remember that "If the Flywheel rotation speed requirement is met then the moment of inertia will show its performance"

Sorry, the video on the Dailymotion channel was deleted, maybe I will upload it again on another channel
I really hope that the knowledge I share can be useful

Think About it
"Every induction of N and S occurs in the coil core = Volts & Amps, the higher the Freq / speed of rotation = the greater the power generated every second and I also need to remind you that the number of magnetic poles also affects the induction frequency because F=Number of poles x speed/120."

If you ask why my device has never been completed or finish ?
all because of my limited ability in terms of electrical,electronical and mechanical engineering,  and financial limitations too.
Hopefully it can answer some of the questions of the masters.
the project that I'm working on, I'm still continuing and I'll try my best to finish it along with all analog or digital measuring instruments for volts and amperes on the power output and input sections

kolbacict

Quote from: stivep on June 06, 2022, 05:50:31 PM
1.overunity doesn't exist
2.overunity never existed and will never exist.

however FREE ENERGY = Energy for Free
-exists
as long as nature or someone else pays for it.

Wesley
What about those machines that work to cool the environment?
Without the presence of an initial temperature difference ? :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRjGm9G4ivc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NON-75zaJE

JackJohn

For those who haven't seen my project video, visit to my chanel and if you want, please follow it because I will use the Chanel especially to upload my All project videos. This link >>>
https://dai.ly/x8bghrn

stivep

Quote from: partzman on June 06, 2022, 07:38:59 PM
Wesley,
Are you absolutely positive about your statement here?  With all due respect, have you investigated all possible means of electromagnetic interactions? 
Someone once said "If advances in OU are made they will come not from scientists and engineers but from a commoner".  Why, because they don't know it can't be done!"

Regards,
Pm
The right answer has nothing to do with, me or my analysis  investigation and  my involvement,- it was done by the laws of physics that we created, mostly during the last 300 years of advanced civilization.
Basic blocks of filters or models.
Quote-best physics model is a model that can describe all physical phenomena,
by its composition and structure, and situate it in a theory by its domain and organization.
https://physics.info/standard
Repeatability is a measure of the likelihood that the answer is yes.
QuoteTo calculate repeatability, you conduct the same experiment multiple times and
perform a statistical analysis on the results.
https://sciencing.com/do-calculate-repeatability-7446224.html
QuoteWhile Maxwell's electromagnetism is an incredibly powerful theory,
it is a classical model just like Newton's gravity and general relativity.
But unlike gravity, electromagnetism could be combined with quantum theory
to create a fully quantum model known as quantum electrodynamics
Quote from: partzman on June 06, 2022, 07:38:59 PM
have you investigated all possible means of electromagnetic interactions? 
electromagnetism is based on quantum electrodynamics.
https://futurism.com/understanding-quantum-mechanics-what-is-electromagnetism

The summary conclusion:
term- "Free Energy" is not the same as term  "overunity"
where
"overunity"
- is an absurd
"Free Energy" - is real, achievable, present, and absolutely normal.

Understanding:is the ability to understand something; comprehension.

understanding in physics is actually understanding of physics.
https://www.aplustopper.com/understanding-physics

perception:
right below we have an example of a gentleman present on this form whose ability
to understand,
interpret and create a response in English language causes turbulence
in the forum and points at his personality.
He sounds like he speaks English, but his response is inflammatory creating questions and conclusions.

"linguistic relativity"
-answers the question
Question:
Can Language Shape Perception?
Explanation:
- language doesn't just express ideas, it actively shapes them, determining how we understand the world around us.
https://undark.org/2018/04/04/language-brain-cognition-perception

example number one:

Quote from: Ufopolitics on June 06, 2022, 07:00:09 PM
WOW!!
First, you do NOT have to INSULT to explain whatever the FU..K your point is!!
SO YOU HAVE JUST OPENED DOORS SO I CAN RESPOND "ACCORDINGLY"...
The ONLY IDIOT HERE IS YOU,
Are you a PAID SHILL?
Or are you here to keep disappointing all researchers of Free Energy?
And so, you own a "LAB"?...
What the F..K for?...to play with wooden toys?
To show you are working on it?!!
Give me a FUC..ING BREAK, and get the F..K out of here!!
example number two
Quote from: Ufopolitics on June 06, 2022, 08:26:02 PM
I know perfectly well how to "interpret" a highlighted and bold out text...to then "resume" in plain letters...
And what the F.CK DO I care if YOU ARE AN IDIOT...in chemistry?
Again, You have no idea who I am...Nevertheless, you INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE...by ASS-U-ming I do not know what Overunity is...
Anyways...I will do what I always do with ASS-Uming people like U...
IGNORE THEM
So, my last post addressed to you.
END

and he explains in just one sentence that  what caused his reaction based on his inability to understand language he uses – English language.
Quote from: Ufopolitics on June 06, 2022, 08:26:02 PMyou INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE...

Dear  Ufopolitics  (possibly youthful in politics)
go to school, learn English, ask for advice, react and interact,
DEFINITION  is explained here:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insult%20someone's%20intelligence
Wesley