Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to achieve overunity on this device ??? Test Video

Started by JackJohn, June 03, 2022, 03:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

partzman

Quote from: stivep on June 06, 2022, 03:07:48 PM
With call due respect.
The best concept in the world can't  produce  overunity as it doesn't exist.
I wish you the best.
Wesley

Wesley,

Are you absolutely positive about your statement here?  With all due respect, have you investigated all possible means of electromagnetic interactions? 

Someone once said "If advances in OU are made they will come not from scientists and engineers but from a commoner".  Why, because they don't know it can't be done!"

Regards,
Pm

stivep

Quote from: Ufopolitics on June 06, 2022, 07:00:09 PM
WOW!!

First, you do NOT have to INSULT to explain whatever the FU..K your point is!!
SO YOU HAVE JUST OPENED DOORS SO I CAN RESPOND "ACCORDINGLY"...

The ONLY IDIOT HERE IS YOU,
Are you a PAID SHILL?
Or are you here to keep disappointing all researchers of Free Energy?

And so, you own a "LAB"?...

What the F..K for?...to play with wooden toys?
To show you are working on it?!!

Give me a FUC..ING BREAK, and get the F..K out of here!!

At first  I didn't insult you.
At second you have problem with English.
I named myself an Idiot with pride in chemistry , so to make it clear that it is nothing wrong
and is nothing to be ashamed of.   

in link  here:
look at:Re: Wesley's  Kapanadze and other FE discussion forum « Reply #3713 on: June 06, 2022, 08:49:00 PM »
I made philosophical explanation of FE- Free energy concept for clarity.

There you have a column called : patriotism   
-that in term of activity  doesn't go along with
modern physics and sciences in general .

So assuming that your perception in English is limited
I'm explaining it to you in plain English.

Sciences don't care about  patriotism in group  of interest, hobby, orientation, religion or approach.
physics is not behind emotions. Physics is the study of the interactions between the elements of information
Emotion is real, but it is not a force. Emotion would not be a fundamental concept in physics
You calling for patriotic unity in approach to a goal.
The goal is energy for free.

So far everything is Ok.
But don't try to convince someone good in  physics and bunch of  other people that overunity exists.
e.g : if word "Overunity"  was to be used as a name, - I'll have no problem with it.

Someone with possibly limited perception in English may require  more explanation   :
An energy-based model is a probabilistic model governed by an energy function that describes the probability of a certain state,
In physics, a model (or idealized model) is a simplified version of the physical system that strips away the unnecessary aspects of the situation.

Wesley

Ufopolitics

Quote from: stivep on June 06, 2022, 05:50:31 PM
It is nothing wrong in  being  an idiot in some sciences.

I know perfectly well how to "interpret" a highlighted and bold out text...to then "resume" in plain letters...

Quote from: stivep on June 06, 2022, 05:50:31 PMI'm an idiot in chemistry
And what the F.CK DO I care if YOU ARE AN IDIOT...in chemistry?

Quote from: stivep on June 06, 2022, 05:50:31 PM
3.I assume that you don't understand the meaning of word overunity.
over-unity (English) Origin & history over- + unity- ("the number "1""), referring to the fact that
an over-unity device should produce more energy than it receives as input.

Again, You have no idea who I am...Nevertheless, you INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE...by ASS-U-ming I do not know what Overunity is...

Anyways...I will do what I always do with ASS-Uming people like U...

IGNORE THEM

So, my last post addressed to you.

END
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: partzman on June 06, 2022, 07:38:59 PM
Wesley,

Are you absolutely positive about your statement here?  With all due respect, have you investigated all possible means of electromagnetic interactions?

Nope, obviously He has not investigated absolutely nothing...
Normally you will find a lot of frustrated researchers of F.E and O.U, that all the sudden become the worst of skeptics...

Quote from: partzman on June 06, 2022, 07:38:59 PM
Someone once said "If advances in OU are made they will come not from scientists and engineers but from a commoner".  Why, because they don't know it can't be done!"

Regards,
Pm

Not necessarily so...not necessarily a "commoner"...but someone who have an Open Mind, that have many, many skills, many tools and equipment plus the time to make it happen...and is a very experienced researcher and developer...as not necessarily a wood worker...but a real experimenter that uses Logic and Common Sense as his primarily gudance...
Someone who does not have to abide, comply and agree with all the material that other mere mortals have written and tought over time...

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci