Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The breakthrough in Free Energy - a system that cannot be debunked

Started by e2matrix, June 27, 2022, 02:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

Ramset
QuoteAnd yes a gravity powered FE device
Which makes more power that that which is required
To cycle it?
IMPOSSIBLE!!

I think we need to be more specific and in context...

The evaporation of water on Earth lifts 17 million cubic meters per second which then falls due to gravity as rain. This is an evaporation/gravity powered phenomena which is responsible for all hydro power on the planet supplying around 4.3 petawatt hours of energy. We did not create this energy the Sun did so in effect it is a form of free solar/gravity energy.

In fact many in the past supposed rain and the water cycle was magic because they didn't understand how it worked. For similar reasons many today cannot understand how free energy devices could work. Apparently every generation thinks they have everything figured out and there generally always proven wrong.

As Mark Twain said..."It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

Regards
AC

Paul-R

I found three patents of his on the USPTO list:
9,574,5779,297,3538,887,497https://www.pat2pdf.org/

Tarsier_79

The "travis effecct" is not new or original. It is no different to "floating a ship in a bathtub of water".

At no time in both videos listed did I see any vestige of hope of "free energy". All examples shown and explained were flawed... bringing a rock back from the moon: give me a break. The Travis effect demonstration: How much energy does it take to pump water against hydrostatic pressure to that depth in the first place? There is a difference between efficient and OU.

And this is why this device is BS: In the picture below, the top hydraulic actuator has collected the energy. Now we are expected to believe that the buoyant container on the right takes little energy to pull to the bottom of the tank. I can tell you how much energy that requires....more than you get from the same buoyant force pushing a ram 1/2 of the distance at the top.

Can we try to get around this fatal flaw?... Gravity is a harsh mistress. There is no free ride. This design is not OU.

mrwayne

Hello OverUnity Crowd,

Ten Years ago I discovered the Travis Effect - I have since fought and won against the FBI, and the State Administration (ODS) - who both claimed I was a fraud - for claiming the discovery of Free Energy - they both ate those words - and I won both cases.

The State pretends they won a victory because i was ordered to repay my friends and family who had helped me - our of 250 supporting families - 27 left.

The Markus Nenning Video's you have mentioned in this thread are very simple, and even if you spread sheet the video - you will find it generated energy very powerfully. The Cartoon will show about 145% efficient and the optimized will show up to 198% - because the input is just about nearly half the output.
[size=78%]
[/size]
Here is one of your own's Spread sheets - have fun!

Wayne Travis

mrwayne

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on July 30, 2022, 06:43:10 AM
The "travis effecct" is not new or original. It is no different to "floating a ship in a bathtub of water".

The Travis effect does not operate like a ship floating - it Travis Effect interacts with a volume displacer "internally" - and if that "volume displacer" is attached or not changes the buoyant value - the difference between those two states of buoyancy determines the free energy that is available - thanks for your input.

All it took was a simple clever way to alternate between states of force - smile

MrWayne