Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The breakthrough in Free Energy - a system that cannot be debunked

Started by e2matrix, June 27, 2022, 02:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on July 31, 2022, 05:13:49 PM
Oh I understand the system perfectly.

If your system worked, it could be easily simplified using standard plumbing equipment, not requiring any hydraulics or microcontrollers. It is you who don't understand your own design.

It is a pity this field contains charlatans like you MrWayne. Scammers like you give the hard working people, like most on this forum truly trying to find OU a bad name.

Lol I don't get upset by people with no manners - because you throw away your respectability.

Take care

mrwayne

Quote from: Jimboot on July 31, 2022, 05:19:24 PM
Thanks Wayne I appreciate you sharing . Very interesting. I thought Marcus videos were a lot fun and the effect is intriguing

Thank You Jim,

Markus did a great job, he is amazing! His modeling of the travis effect was a mistake - here is a link to the original video by Tom.

Travis Effect 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW0LKPM0Tvk

Thats my channel if you want to watch all five Videos Tom made.

Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: memoryman on July 31, 2022, 05:23:44 PM
" it is already in the spread sheet I gave you " yes, the spreadsheet: Garbage in-garbage out. Reminds me of Elon Musk's 'white papers".

Use questions when you don't understand, and you will learn more.

Its ok if its hard to grasp - better people than you and I struggled over it.. that may be why something so simple was so hard to discover.

[size=78%]Mr Wayne[/size]

mrwayne

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on July 31, 2022, 05:19:45 PM
Once again you show your ignorance of the physics behind displacement. It doesn't matter if the inner containers are filled with air, water or lead.

I am sorry if this sounds rough - but it does matter - if the inner and outer are connected - its your demonstrated lack of experience with buoyancy that is confusing you - try to be a bit more patient, you are learning new things.

When connected - the water weight cancels a portion of the buoyancy - BOOM, that portion of the buoyancy is directly the cause of the work difference - Ka Boom.

So look closer at the video - and find the connection point - and redo your work.

Mr Wayne

mrwayne

So for those of you who have been following - a couple of critics here just revealed why my system has a work difference - Now they don't get it yet - but they will.

When the one side is being pulled down - its buoyancy is "the actual air volume" value of buoyancy - and this is the input cost (sinking a buoyant object a distance).

Now this sinking action positions the other side in the Initial Travis Effect position - and as everyone should d know by now - the Travis effect is special for the fact that the buoyancy work exceeds the air volume required.

Work in - standard buoyancy, work out exceeds standard buoyancy.

The clever part is how the "work in" also eliminates an air transfer cost.

Thanks for checking it out.

Mr Wayne

[size=78%] [/size]