Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Top 10 OU devices for feature film documentary

Started by Beginners Mind, July 26, 2022, 03:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zonk

You could add Wayne Travis who's at least open for visiting his site.
I don't think anything on your list can be called "well documented".

BorisKrabow

Hi
                       It is necessary to exclude from the list of OU devices those devices and their authors that have been demonstrating free energy devices for many years and this technology is neither on the market nor in the public domain.

It is necessary to consign to oblivion those who have mocked society for decades. Those who lure money from investors and for many years they have nothing and never had.

regards

kolbacict

Quote from: Beginners Mind on July 27, 2022, 01:39:46 AM
OK, permit me to approach this another way.  To my understanding the following devices meet or come close to meeting the criteria.  What other devices do you think should be added to this group?  What devices do you think should be removed from this group, and why?

Holcomb Energy Systems generator
Stan Meyer water car
Thomas Henry Moray radiant energy device
Paul Baumann Testatika generator
Joseph Newman motor
Floyd Sweet VTA
Paramahansa Tewari generator
Clemente Figuera generator
Tariel Kapanadze generator
William F Skinner gravity device

You forgot about me, how. >:( The most important thing.
Perpetuum mobile of the chief kolbacict's .  :)

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Paul-R on July 26, 2022, 10:50:05 AM

You could discuss the principles behind "free" energy - resonating with the ionoshere, Lawence Rayburn, Tesla's particles streaming from space, and of course, Patrick's book, now residing here:

http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/indexOct2018.html

Hey, many thanks Paul-R, for posting the link to PJK Book, RIP...
As being part of that book (Ufopolitics Asymmetrical Systems in Chapter 2 and Chapter 6) I really appreciated it.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Beginners Mind on July 27, 2022, 01:39:46 AM
OK, permit me to approach this another way.  To my understanding the following devices meet or come close to meeting the criteria.  What other devices do you think should be added to this group?  What devices do you think should be removed from this group, and why?

Holcomb Energy Systems generator
Stan Meyer water car
Thomas Henry Moray radiant energy device
Paul Baumann Testatika generator
Joseph Newman motor
Floyd Sweet VTA
Paramahansa Tewari generator
Clemente Figuera generator
Tariel Kapanadze generator
William F Skinner gravity device

Hello BM,

I believe you should classify them by Fields of Operation, like PJK does on his book...however, only ten devices is a pretty small list considering ALL we have out there...
IMHO, I will include the Steven Marks TPU, the Lüling Magnet Motor and Don Smith´s Device...even though they are different fields of operation.
Also remember Ed Gray's Motor, Rory Johnson's Magnatron Engine....Arie DeGeus self charging battery and Antigravity Systems...Troy Reed Magnet Motors

And the list goes on and on...with a long, etc,etc,etc...

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci