Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Holcomb Energy Systems Working Theory

Started by onepower, August 04, 2022, 07:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

This is a thread dedicated to the working theory of the Holcomb device and others related to it.

Regards
AC

onepower

Here is the gauge by which any real theory should be debated....https://blog.dtssydney.com/richard-feynmans-principles-of-scientific-thinking
QuoteThe Feynman Principles:

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool."
    "Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty — some most unsure, some nearly sure, but none absolutely certain."
    "Permit us to question — to doubt — to not be sure."
    "Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, 'Is it reasonable?'"
    "There is one feature I notice that is generally missing in cargo cult science (junk science) ... It's a kind of scientific integrity, a principle of scientific thought that corresponds to a kind of utter honesty."
    "If you're doing an experiment, you should report everything that you think might make it invalid — not only what you think is right about it."
    "Scientific knowledge is an enabling power to do either good or bad — but it does not carry instructions on how to use it."
    "If we suppress all discussion, all criticism, proclaiming 'This is the answer, my friends; man is saved!' we will doom humanity for a long time to the chains of authority, confined to the limits of our present imagination."
    "We make no apologies for making these excursions into other fields, because the separation of fields, as we have emphasised, is merely a human convenience, and an unnatural thing. Nature is not interested in our separations, and many of the interesting phenomena bridge the gaps between fields."
    "Mathematics is not just a language. Mathematics is a language plus reasoning. It's like a language plus logic. Mathematics is a tool for reasoning."
    "I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something."
    "The real problem in speech is not precise language. The problem is clear language."
    "The only way to have real success in science, the field I'm familiar with, is to describe the evidence very carefully without regard to the way you feel it should be."
    "And therefore when we go to investigate we shouldn't pre-decide what it is we are trying to do except to find out more about it."
    "The exception tests the rule."
    "That is the principle of science. If there is an exception to any rule, and if it can be proved by observation, that rule is wrong."

AC

SolarLab

AC and Wesley,

You'll be happy to know you have convinced me that this whole Holcomb is a lark. No need for me to carry on with any more development. No one has even replicated it. Those tiny little magnetic domain things just can't rotate or slide, it's impossible and non of the greats in science seem to be able to explain anything either. 

Anyway, thanks for the great advice and guidance, it's helped me a lot in deciding to THROW IN THE TOWEL. To bad in a way since the simulations and all appeared to actually prove the concept at least. 

I'll check in from time to time just in case someone here has a break-through but I'm not optomistic. 

Breaks my poor little heart having put so much of my time and effort into something, just to find out it was all for not.  :'(   

Oh well - as you said - not my first (bad) rodeo!

Take care, and have a good one...

SL

kolbacict

Why are you upset, make double Milkovich pendulums, they promise a 12-fold increase. :D
But seriously, I have not yet voiced all my proposals on this topic.
One of them was, if you still spin the field faster than the speed of light, can a long-awaited miracle will be able happened ?

Goat

Quote from: kolbacict on August 05, 2022, 06:24:09 AM
Why are you upset, make double Milkovich pendulums, they promise a 12-fold increase. :D
But seriously, I have not yet voiced all my proposals on this topic.
One of them was, if you still spin the field faster than the speed of light, can a long-awaited miracle will be able happened ?
After looking at https://vimeo.com/675304867 at 2:00 minutes they show a test tube filled with a fluid showing the spin of the magnetic field, it doesn't seem to be spinning as fast as the speed of light or beyond. 

PG