Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anonymous Schematic

Started by tomd, September 15, 2022, 06:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floodrod

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 01, 2022, 05:36:32 PM
@floodrod

The back emf is converting itself into forward momentum, then into braking momentum during the other phase of the process.

Perhaps...  But not quite sure if this bucking rig is the same effect. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwDh0oAybQ4

Vid #2-  Stills freezing the scope frames  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5KDY8-5r0M

sm0ky2

If you set aside the frequency multiplier effect,
You can see the asymmetry in the wave front
compared to the back side of the wave,

hard to say for sure without my hands on it,
But it looks like a 2-step cycle.
Two pulses bucking against the one thats driving it

This becomes complex, because the two are not perfectly divisible
The 'speeding up' is the two trying to synchronize

Is there a way to match the proportions?
Either with the frequency of the driving wave
Or maybe the arc-radius to number of interacting fields
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

floodrod

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 03, 2022, 07:24:29 PM
If you set aside the frequency multiplier effect,
You can see the asymmetry in the wave front
compared to the back side of the wave,

Regarding this "frequency multiplying effect"-  could that be the explanation why I see more voltage in the circuit than what I am supplying it with?

For instance, I supply 6V at 02 A.  (1.2 watts)..  But when I probe the circuit with the scope and/or multimeter I measure 9V at 0.2A.  Some configurations even more.

I been trying to find a way to extract some of the assumed increase, but so far anything else I add to the circuit alters the effect.

floodrod

I clipped some screenshots to show what I was referring to earlier.

When I have it hooked up so it self regulates on a speed-up / slow-down cycle, on speedup I have more than 2.5 times the voltage in the driving circuit than the input voltage. 

I will attempt to measure amperage at the same time I get the voltage increase. 

This driver is all 1 connected circuit.  If Kirchhoff's current law holds true-  "The algebraic sum of all currents entering and exiting a node must equal zero" --  then I should have the same amperage in the driver circuit as the input.

floodrod

I recorded a video showing:

-  About 5 watts powering the motor driving circuit
- And about 40+ watts circulating inside the motor driving circuit

Showing current and voltage readings from the input battery, and current and voltage in the drive circuit.

---->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9xazAYjH_0

Still looking for ideas how to extract power