Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mosfet Capacitor Dump Experiments

Started by SkyWatcher123, February 08, 2023, 06:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

Not all are true isolated. Most are ground shared. The ones I got from Amzon did share gnd.
thay

endlessoceans

Quote from: joellagace on February 19, 2023, 07:05:48 AM
Thanks for the info, I have a few of those modules near by, Never thought of taking advantage of the isolating feature of the boost converter, I will look into that for sure.

Why I'm so anal over the cap dump method is simply because a video from dr peter Lindemann on Aaron Murakami book site states that john Bedini was only able to get perpetual motion or near if you want to consider years of operation from the same battery bank. Was using cap dump methods, He admits on the site from one of the conference video's that John was only able to produce these effects with cap dumps, But later on when it came to charging a separate industrial battery bank of like 48 volts, It was much better to use the radiant directly. But this was not a setup for "Self running" Just charging an isolated bank.  It seems from the various insinuations around John did that way back in the day with the original gravity wheel and got "bored", As in the perpetual stuff. Personally I think the idea of a motor self operating and able to do moderate work at the same time (the cromley or how ever its spelt motor) for example is a better deal for the general user, Where you have this thing that self runs and you get to use a few watts to drive a small lamp without draining the battery etc.. vs trying to charge industrial 48 volt banks. Not everyone has that setup or is it practical or portable for real world use. I wonder why john stepped away from what I think is the much better achievements.

Why I'm so anal over the cap dump method is simply because a video from dr peter Lindemann on Aaron Murakami book site states that john Bedini was only able to get perpetual motion or near if you want to consider years of operation from the same battery bank. Was using cap dump methods, He admits on the site from one of the conference video's that John was only able to produce these effects with cap dumps, But later on when it came to charging a separate industrial battery bank of like 48 volts, It was much better to use the radiant directly. But this was not a setup for "Self running" Just charging an isolated bank.  It seems from the various insinuations around John did that way back in the day with the original gravity wheel and got "bored", As in the perpetual stuff. Personally I think the idea of a motor self operating and able to do moderate work at the same time (the cromley or how ever its spelt motor) for example is a better deal for the general user, Where you have this thing that self runs and you get to use a few watts to drive a small lamp without draining the battery etc.. vs trying to charge industrial 48 volt banks. Not everyone has that setup or is it practical or portable for real world use. I wonder why john stepped away from what I think is the much better achievements.
[/quote]

Hey Joel

Hope you are well

I think John realised that what he had was around 98 or 99% efficient.  After years of claiming OU he would be a fool to suddenly change his tune, very much like vegetarians that claim awesome health but then after 2 years of eating too clean, they realize they have nutrient deficiencies an\d have to go back to some animal products to get whats needed.

Look....I always play devils advocate and look fair on both sides.  Im a genuine researcher and engineer.  99% efficiency IS amazing and looks OU.  Hell its better than any tech thats currently out there.  But the world and money doesnt work that way.  Most appliances are super crap and wasteful and the energy companies love that.  They dont want to rebuild everything and have us use less power.

Then theres the University stale boffins that refuse to believe that there can be something better.  Fact is there are ways to draw energy from elsewhere but the system is dead against it for now.  So what happened with Rick and John is they realized they didnt have enough and needed to shoot for the stars- which they NEVER ever were going to do with rotating battery banks.  Instead they just went to energy conferences and talked pseudo nonsense and took handouts.  Whats worse they purposely posted rubbish schematics that kept people away from what they had.  If they had just shared then smarter minds combined would have perhaps helped out.....but hey after that nobody would come to their energy conferences anymore either would they!!    Lindemann was useless also and he perpetuated the lie.

They also took payments for machines they never delivered.   +Fraudsters

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, i am testing some lower microfarad capacitors, i have a few actual photo flash
caps taken from those throw away cameras.
Testing a 120uF-330volt rubycon photo flash capacitor.
I have the 555 timer set to discharge at a typical machine gun frequency.
A small thumping or tapping can be heard from the capacitor itself, as it discharges.
The capacitor is discharging at around 18.5 volts for every pulse, into a 12 volt sla battery.

It is charging the battery very effectively.
I think it's more like a jack hammer effect, it may not blast the battery with one big impulse.
Though it takes many small, rapid impulses and it can get closer to the super charging effect,
that people like Nikola Tesla observed, when using short sharp capacitor impulses.
Will continue the experiments.
peace love light :)

erfandl

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on February 20, 2023, 12:50:31 AM
Hi all, i am testing some lower microfarad capacitors, i have a few actual photo flash
caps taken from those throw away cameras.
Testing a 120uF-330volt rubycon photo flash capacitor.
I have the 555 timer set to discharge at a typical machine gun frequency.
A small thumping or tapping can be heard from the capacitor itself, as it discharges.
The capacitor is discharging at around 18.5 volts for every pulse, into a 12 volt sla battery.

I think it's more like a jack hammer effect, it may not blast the battery with one big impulse.
Though it takes many small, rapid impulses and it can get closer to the super charging effect,
that people like Nikola Tesla observed, when using short sharp capacitor impulses.
Hi SkyWatcher, Can you put a schematic of the cap dump circuit?
thanks.

joellagace

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on February 20, 2023, 12:50:31 AM

I think this is the way to go is with the cap dump. It's not so much the size of backEMF coil or what ever, People in my comments section on youtube seem to ask/care more about the backEMF side of the process, And to me that's the least important as I'm not feeding the "radiant" directly into batteries. I just use it to quickly charge capacitors at higher voltages, Heck I can do the same thing with a simple joule thief oscillator if I had no other choice. Or just find a 24 vdc power supply and do direct charging to that cap etc.... We can use what ever method we feel is right to charge the cap. The important thing is how and at what frequency it gets discharged. So building cap dump controller circuits is the important thing to look into right now. As I see batteries do a "Funny" thing with the cap dump. Worth while exploring. The SCR thing blow up often so the MOSFET and possibly using low current solid state relays is a good alternative. Thanks for all the info.