Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IT REALLY FRICKIN WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Infomaniac, January 29, 2007, 07:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

You mean global warming? I think your right there we are screwed,  I can hardly blame the americans for there" take what you can while there's still some left" attitude, it's a pretty natural responce. The problem is Im canadian , you know that equal rights stuff, don't screw your neighbor over kind of mentality-or sleep with his wife!. Our other national past time is browbeating politicians into submission which tends to help keep them in line.
Yes, for those who are informed like the nice people in this forum, these are mighty strange days indeed. I like the fact we all come here with a common purpose, to solve the energy problem, failure or success at least we can say we tried.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

pg46

That's right guys.

Let's just each of us do what we can. Make some clean, safe, free energy, buy eco friendly products, produce and use our own hydrogen fuel, plant some trees and most importantly keep a positive attitude right to the end-whenever that is, tomorrow or 400 yrs from now!
Nobody knows the future for sure so let's just create it and to hell with the naysayers!

Best,

ChileanOne

AllCanadian:

GW is just a hint of what is coming. For what I know, Mayans were quite right on their prophecies, only that our current interpretation of ending year at 2012 was wrong. The year is 2007. A Canadian friend I've met on the "fringe forums" keeps an interesting website at:

http://www.incapabledesetaire.com/edito/secretwash.htm

He says that the "destroyer" is expected for next December. Latest information suggests things are getting ugly starting on March.

When I knew about Steorn's challenge I thought that finally TPTB had lifted the supression, but the only way that was possible, is because it does not matter any more for them to keep the supression, as events ahead wont allow anything of this to be completed.

I hope I'm wrong, but can't help to see everything converging to the same conclusion, we are for a harsh ride ahead.

Regards.

FreeEnergy

i believe things will get shaky at first but eventually things will fall into place. :)

peace

CLaNZeR

I think earth is going through it's usual shift as it has done every so many 10000's of years and having a good cleanout. The problem this time round is that man has added a little bit too much and it is going to make it a bumpy ride, rather than a smooth one.
Be interesting to see what happens if the poles flip again like they have before and also what degreee they will flip.

Regards 2012 and the Mayan Calendar, lots of people have stated that the time period is out and indeed 2006-2008 is more likely, but I do not see this as the end of the world, I personaly think if anything it is just going to be a shift, a new start, a change and if the planet has to jerk and throw a few things out of balance to achieve it then hold on tight!!.

It does not mean what people are doing in the world of OU investigation is not valid or not quick enough, it is the intent that is the big plus here, not only for the person with the intent but also the vibration level that people get effected by that intent.

Okay back to logical thinking this end, but hey nothing wrong with mixing a bit of spirituality in with mad science!!!

Regards

Sean.

http://www.overunity.org.uk