Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I will show proof of overunity in 14 days or less

Started by Butch LaFonte, April 28, 2005, 01:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Dear Butch LaFonte,

I am glad you recognize that asking for $ in the free energy community draws a red flag.  If a person absolutely needs funding then they should go to professional business people, who will require proof.  That is the way it should be.  What I have a HUGE problem with is asking the public for $.  There are so many gullible and easily influence people in this world.  For example, in America scum buckets have been taking advantage of the elderly for decades because the elderly come from an older generation where people trusted people.  If I EVER see anyone doing that I will come after them with a vengeance!  Sorry, this is not directed toward you but I have zero tolerance for such scum.

My only advice is to contact business investors and I would stay away from the public $ requests.

Sincerely,
Paul

rlm555339

Simply put, there is no money available for private entrepreneural endeavors.  Venture capitalists like pappajohn's and the like fund students and businesses.  Public grants (at least in my state) are pretty much restricted to learning institutions, non-profit organizations, and corp business.  The BS involved with trying to get into a federal grant is overwhelming and pretty much unattainable for the average private garage-type idea person..........unless your uncle happens to be a professional grant writer or something.

My personal experiences with attempting funding proved to me that people aren't interested in funding ideas or experimentation of those ideas.  Once you get a device that works............that may be a different story.  I have yet to get to that point.  But Butch is correct when he says it would be a lot faster and easier if one had the funding to get materials and hire experts.  It would save a whole lot of wrong-way, time wasting activity.  I suppose the criteria would be whether or not the investor considered the concept to be viable from the get-go.
Ronald Classen, 30+ years electrical tech

PaulLowrance

I know Bruce Depalma was successful in getting funding for his N-machines.  I believe the funding totaled far beyond $100,000, but don't quote me on that.  I went to his place in Santa Barbara numerous times.  His last machine was very extravagant and mucho $.

People just need to have at least some form of convincing evidence.  Also, the success is almost linear to the effort and professionalism the researcher puts into getting funding.  Anyone who's watched Donald Trumps Apprentice will see just what a difference a good sales person makes-- huge difference.

And yes, everyone probably would agree that funding can make a big different, but nobody said free energy research was a picnic!  Truth is, it takes one of two strong types.  Either a big selfish scum bucket scam artist, or selfless giving big hearted scientist.

My 2 pennies worth, :-)
Paul

iald

Hi

Talking about overunity maybe this link will help you ismaelaviso.com  he has a motor with 0.53 amps at 12 volts battery

iald