Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Looped Cap Dump Bedini Motor

Started by joellagace, August 21, 2023, 07:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: Cloxxki on August 23, 2023, 05:33:44 AM
I'm far from a Bedini expert to ask this, but does anyone ever run such circuits from capacitors? Just to make sure you're not sucking chemical cycle life from the battery. Any other reason Bedini trickery wouldn't "start" let alone "loop" from capacitors?

Many of us have tried, but there just isn't enough houdini voodoo to keep the motors going.

Here is a video of my second most efficient motor.
It is a window motor, that has magnetic bearings, that i built 11 years ago.
Running on caps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67R5ksfFF14&t=9s

Cloxxki

Thanks for sharing, great work!
No "runner", but at least no precious batteries were degraded for that build.

tinman

Quote from: Cloxxki on August 23, 2023, 08:07:28 AM
Thanks for sharing, great work!
No "runner", but at least no precious batteries were degraded for that build.

I would have liked to have tried it in a vacuum chamber, as it did shift a large volume of air for very little power.
If that energy that was shifting the air was able to be turned into a higher rpm, so as the gen coil produced just a little more power, then i recon it would have been very close to a self runner. But before i could build a vacuum tank, i dropped the rotor, and it smashed into a million pieces.

Non the less, i have since built an even more efficient motor, with a very different working principle.
Will be posting that soon. Just printing up the final body for it now.

norman6538

So Tinman when the inductor is being charged there is no BEMF but when its magnetic field collapses there is BEMF. What about the capacitor? It has no magnetic field and should have no BEMF from the collapsing field.

What would happen if we put a second coil where the capacitor is? Would that increase the efficiency of the original charge being recycled back and forth?

Norman

Cloxxki

Quote from: tinman on August 23, 2023, 08:20:01 AM
I would have liked to have tried it in a vacuum chamber, as it did shift a large volume of air for very little power.
If that energy that was shifting the air was able to be turned into a higher rpm, so as the gen coil produced just a little more power, then i recon it would have been very close to a self runner. But before i could build a vacuum tank, i dropped the rotor, and it smashed into a million pieces.

Non the less, i have since built an even more efficient motor, with a very different working principle.
Will be posting that soon. Just printing up the final body for it now.
I didn't want to comment on that earlier but your rotor was pretty efficiently shaped, is a water wheel or ground effect fan. Why not put it in a smooth plastic case? Static? Or wood? Even paper and tape?