Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Looped Cap Dump Bedini Motor

Started by joellagace, August 21, 2023, 07:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: joellagace on August 21, 2023, 11:08:44 PM
LOL! Good day.

I was not trying to discourage you.
I was only trying to explain what you are seeing.

joellagace

Well my post this time was not to rehash what works and what doesn't and a debate. This is just a controller. Those who want to experiment can. Don't like it move on. I don't hang around on here much anymore as I don't need the help. But I like to log in and say hello once in a while and help those who really want to listen.

If you want to speak theory, I have many posts with such information. That explains what I do what my mods are and what are the effects. I proved my point in these forms months ago. I'm not going to play the broken record. If you want to better understand what i'm doing feel free to read my previous posts! It has been well discussed in previous posts. 

If you feel for some reason such devices will never work as intended that's fine.

I simply share everything without all the bs and fluff. That's what people like about me, That's why I got over a thousand subscribers within weeks. These people seem to understand, They are building and replicating my devices. Some are even selling kits now based on some of my ideas :)

I'm 100% open. No secrets. Like Bedini and the others....

Again that may offend some. I guess you can't please all!

tinman

Quoteauthor=joellagace link=topic=19537.msg581520#msg581520 date=1692708999

QuoteI simply share everything without all the bs and fluff.

Ok, no bs and fluff. Your video title is- 100 watts of free energy.
Can you show us, with measurements, this 100 watts of free energy ?

QuoteThat's why I got over a thousand subscribers within weeks

I have 22k+ subscribers, but i don't think subscriptions validate anything.

Lets hope you are not another that claimes free energy, but can never show it.

I have a little pulse motor of my own.
I will throw it on here once i get a video of it--just for shits and giggles  ;D
It will give you something to laugh at.

joellagace

I don't see what's funny about pulse motors, There are more devices and methods to experiment with. this one seems to be one of the more popular ideas using the infamous "Bedini" name even if he had nothing to do with the workings of a basic one transistor oscillator LOL. I guess I should call this one the "Lagace" motor  8)

tinman

Quote from: joellagace on August 22, 2023, 09:26:13 AM
I don't see what's funny about pulse motors, There are more devices and methods to experiment with. this one seems to be one of the more popular ideas using the infamous "Bedini" name even if he had nothing to do with the workings of a basic one transistor oscillator LOL. I guess I should call this one the "Lagace" motor  8)

Hey, you can call your builds what ever you want.
But it would be a good idea to learn the difference between Back EMF and inductive kickback first, as it is very confusing when you claim to be using the Back EMF in a system, when you are really using the inductive kickback or flyback as it is also known.

Back EMF in an inductor is produced when you connect a coil/inductor to a current source, and the magnetic field starts to build through and around the coil. Inductive kickback happens when the current source is disconnected from the inductor, and the magnetic field collapses around the coil/inductor. The current flow will then continue to flow in the same direction as it was when connected to the source. The voltage will however, invert across the coil/inductor during the kickback stage.