Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Motors- Your building them wrong.

Started by tinman, August 30, 2023, 12:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnaProp

Quote from: tinman on August 31, 2023, 07:25:52 AM
Hi MagnaProp.

First up, that is a great power supply for the price, and would suit your needs.
I have one that is only 5amps max output, and it has done me over the years.
We are working with quite small amounts of power with these pulse motors.

Second-- There is no problem at all with you joining in on the build, as there are many people that can help you out along the way.
When i started 20 odd years ago, i didn't even know what a transistor was lol.

Third--you are not going to need any where near 1k for this build.
I would be surprised if you used more than $50.00, as most of the stuff can be had from scrap.

So yes, please join in, and learn as we go.

Great, thanks for the help and encouragement. I went ahead and purchased that power supply. I tried to find a hanging scale that displays in grams but all I could find are ones for fish or luggage that only display in kg or lb which I'm guessing isn't accurate enough for our use. Anyone with recommendations for an accurate hanging scale that displays in grams and ships to the USA is appreciated.

Here's an image of some wire and magnets I found in a storage bin at home. The big red spool is 32 AWG, 1/2 LB. The big green spool is 23 AWG, 628 Feet, 16oz. More than happy to buy what you recommend if this stuff won't work.

tinman

Quote from: MagnaProp on September 01, 2023, 12:47:14 AM
Great, thanks for the help and encouragement. I went ahead and purchased that power supply. I tried to find a hanging scale that displays in grams but all I could find are ones for fish or luggage that only display in kg or lb which I'm guessing isn't accurate enough for our use. Anyone with recommendations for an accurate hanging scale that displays in grams and ships to the USA is appreciated.

Here's an image of some wire and magnets I found in a storage bin at home. The big red spool is 32 AWG, 1/2 LB. The big green spool is 23 AWG, 628 Feet, 16oz. More than happy to buy what you recommend if this stuff won't work.

My scales only measure in kg or lb, but in the kg range, they go to 3 decimal points. I suspect the ones you are talking about will do the same.

Your 23 awg will be just right, as that is about .57mm. between .5-.6mm is ideal.
Can you give me the diameter of those round neo magnets you have in that lot.
If they are between 8mm and 12mm, they will be fine as well.

Brad

tinman

Quote from: dom444 on August 31, 2023, 09:30:32 PM
No problem by the way I am a fellow Aus from Melbourne,
here is  Fredrich Luling Magnet Motor his use of large heavy iron plates is one of the best ways to convert a permanent magnet into rotational force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6cycmBwLb8

Great to hear another Aussie here.

Do you have a pic or two of your build so far ?

Brad

Nali2001

Hi Brad you don't know me yet but I am a long time member. Only not really that active on this forum. Have been active in the field for over 20 years. Ron Pugh and Gyula will vouch for me me if needed. I am interested to join this one. Have 3d printers, lathe and mill ready to go. I know electronics write firmware and do PCB design. Let's do this.

Kind regards,
Steven

dom444

not yet i am putting together the rotor with  6 drive plates 30 degree spacing, still have to balance it, and have to assemble 2 flynn magnetic assembly's
to drive it, means winding coils trying to find  0.25mm enameled wire in a bulk roll not so easy to find here. unless you want to pay $20 for 100grams.
and have to build a commutator  to flip the polarity's on the coils.   I have a full bridge circuit run by hall sensors i designed but i want direct contact with the coils so i can run them  on as low a voltage as possible  fets need at least 12v to turn on, i hope to harvest the back EMF as well as the neutralizing pulses from the back of the flynn assembly's  like i said the motor runs on magnets,  power is only to flip the magnetic field and cause an imbalance.

here is a flynn assembly working with 1.5v  cell              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4PWiyN1G7I