Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Motors- Your building them wrong.

Started by tinman, August 30, 2023, 12:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dom444

Just came across your thread Tinman  good work,  I am currently working on my own pulse motor i also want to share as an open source project, It has one thing in common with your design,  what you refer to as torque plates I am using as drive plates look at Mr Luling Magnet Motor and a new principal i call balanced field rotor where one drive plate is being pulled by a permanent magnet and the opposing plate is  being held by equal force of another magnet the pulses i use are only to break the balance and let the rotor move to its next position. will show more when its all proven and video made.

tinman

Quote from: dom444 on August 31, 2023, 08:51:52 PM
Just came across your thread Tinman  good work,  I am currently working on my own pulse motor i also want to share as an open source project, It has one thing in common with your design,  what you refer to as torque plates I am using as drive plates look at Mr Luling Magnet Motor and a new principal i call balanced field rotor where one drive plate is being pulled by a permanent magnet and the opposing plate is  being held by equal force of another magnet the pulses i use are only to break the balance and let the rotor move to its next position. will show more when its all proven and video made.

Hi Dom.

Sounds good.
Let us know when you have the thread up and running, although i would probably see it anyway.

I will go check out the Luling Magnet Motor.
Thanks

tinman

Quote from: floodrod on August 31, 2023, 08:49:09 PM
Ok thanks.

I get these 3d printed rotors moving 3500 RPM with 4 of those 50mm magnets on it. They are heavy infill and pretty thick.

If I got to replace it, I will.  But it makes easy testing because I can swap out torque plate brackets easily.

here it is with those bars cut / mounted / and spinning  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ9tGzauVRg

Ok, well you can only try.
Not sure about the magnetic flux though, as with the steel flywheels, the flux can sink into the flywheel it self, and not saturate the torque plates. But it may be ok.

Do you have a coil or two you are going to use ?
I will cover the test required to show how much power you need to supply the coil to gain the same field strength as the PM.

Brad

dom444

No problem by the way I am a fellow Aus from Melbourne,
here is  Fredrich Luling Magnet Motor his use of large heavy iron plates is one of the best ways to convert a permanent magnet into rotational force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6cycmBwLb8

floodrod

Quote from: tinman on August 31, 2023, 09:22:27 PM
Ok, well you can only try.
Not sure about the magnetic flux though, as with the steel flywheels, the flux can sink into the flywheel it self, and not saturate the torque plates. But it may be ok.

Do you have a coil or two you are going to use ?
I will cover the test required to show how much power you need to supply the coil to gain the same field strength as the PM.

Brad

Yea, loads of them. I mounted a 24 AWG coil that reads 4.8 Ohms. 500 turns.  I watched your video about coil turns, and this will probably need to be tweaked and replaced, but it's a starting point.  Only thing is the core material is not ideal..  Soft iron is hard to find around here.  But I got good amounts of laminated steel tranfo materials. 

Believe it or not, the coil actually mounted darn close to the torque plate.  About 1mm spacing or so.

YES- please do tell about that coil test..