Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Motors- Your building them wrong.

Started by tinman, August 30, 2023, 12:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Brad
Will touch base with qualified persons ( known persons not anonymous) who have
Shared their pulse motor builds and skills over the years !

With gratitude
Chet
Ps
BTW
I think you might still have a moderated ( by you ?)
Section here ?
If not ?
Can ask Stefan to set that up ?
Or whatever you're comfortable with?

Edit
Even dropped a note to Tinsel..
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tinman

Quote from: adrouk on August 30, 2023, 01:59:15 PM
I may jump on it as well if you can hint how much I need to spend as I have some other projects running.  :)

The cost will be about nothing, as most parts can be sort from junk.
Example, one of the best flywheels can be had from an old exercise bike that uses the eddy current load system.
You simply cut the outer aluminum ring off it, and it already has the bearings in it.

tinman

Ok, well for those interested, we will start with the test bed.
This test bed is not a waste of time, and nor is the testing, as it will show you how to maximize the efficiency of your motor, so it is a must.
If you think you can just bypass this part of the build, and blindly throw a motor together, then you will never succeed.
And remember, this test bed will actually become your motor, so you have to make it anyway.

The test bed will actually help you in many ways, like what size torque plates to use that give the best results to the coil and magnets you are using. It will also show you the huge difference in torque between the standard pulse motor setup, and my design.

What is so different in my design, is that both the coil and PM are stationary--they don't move at all.
In the video's below, you will see i refer to !wasted torque! quite often, and the videos will explain that.
Once you watch the two below videos, you will see why my design delivers a lot more torque for a given amount of input power, to that of a standard pulse motor.

You will never achieve the desired outcome building the same designs everyone else is using.
To get a different outcome, you have to build a different machine.

So in the first video, we graph out the delivered torque from a standard pulse motor setup over 15* of rotation, at 1* intervals, using a given input power to the coil.
In the second video, we carry out the very same test, but using my design. The very same amount of power is applied to the coil, and the same 15* rotation is used. Please note that in the second test, i was using the original torque plates, and the results using the newer torque plates that were tuned for this motor, is even far better again. That is the importance of the test rig.

The results in these videos are not rigged in any way, and when you get your test rig setup, and carry out the very same tests, you will see the results for your self. Same coil, same magnet, same amount of power, but 2+ times the rotational torque. When tuned correctly, you can easily achieve 3x the rotational torque for the same power input.

A comment made on my second video--> (So I tested attraction force on a plate coming between two permanent magnets.  First with N and S facing each other then N and N facing each other. For some reason the force was Much stronger with the N to N facing each other. I thought I had a got grasp of magnet relationships but I havent figured out why this is happens, yet. By replacing one permanent mag with a coil, it seems he is getting the benefit of the stronger attraction force as the plate comes towards  N to N mags and then getting less force to pull the metal plate back, when it is leaving, because the pulse coil/mag is off !)

Please watch both video's, so as you know what is going on.
The first is of a normal type pulse motor.
The second video is of the design you will be building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQfMEJT7G1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6KIub44uIs

Enjoy

nightlife

you want to double the torque, that's simple. Use both poles. Everyone only uses one of the poles when it is a fact that both poles have equal magnetic strength. You can't have a north without a south and both are equal strengths. I have been saying this for years but yet no one has utilized it. One guy tried a few years back but built his wrong. I think it was Johnny something. He put his coil between two wheels lined with magnets which doubled the resistance.you must utilize one wheel to get best results.

nightlife

It's weird that even the Tesla motors and all others don't utilize both poles. Everyone is only using 50% of the potential.