Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

John W. Keely Physics Research 1865-1899

Started by russwr, October 27, 2023, 11:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

russwr

Looking for others who have studied the tech data regarding the over 100 energy devices built and tested by Mr. Keely.
For example was the all brass self running water hydraulic motor demonstrated with flywheel output sawing wood . It used inherent 4 way shock wave vibration valve from water hammer generating 50lbs internal pressure, keeping main shaft turning. There were several much larger earlier steel models made. The Patent application was sent back due to not having the investor's names on papers.

SVP sells photocopies of old documents and electronic transfers at lower charges. Lots of interesting material, but I was mostly interested in the Resonance vibrations machine with Fibonacci vibrator rods called the Disintegrator that easily sub divided water to basic elements in 3 levels. He even found the then unknown left over deuterium which is consistency of glycerin, that was left over after 100 expulsions. (Not known at that time as part of tap water)  The water left behind the heavy water as certain vibrations did not affect that.
1858 science book back in those days was called natural philosophy instead of modern physics. He made bench set ups of various designs as from the pages , and did them two ways. Standard design method, and his frequency harmonics application method for same results.

The summery of his machine shop methodologies is contained in "The Snell Manuscript" - having to do with tuning forks applying inharmonics to mass using thermocouples + thermopiles wires of silver, gold, and silver. That gave exact ratios to be applied as necessary. The 3 final Keely authored reference books cannot seem to be found. Lippincotts published about 200 copies about 1892.

There was one US Patent issued on a dual purpose type flywheel. This was also incorporated in the upstairs rotating machine called - The Great Keely Motor.

Yes, there was some fraud found after he died. He built these and mounted them upstairs to appease the visitors pestering him while attempting real research downstairs. Many good demonstrations downstairs were given to engineers, reporters, investors, etc. The history books only reference the fraud , rather than his advancements in science physics . On line viewing or special order - The New York Journal And Advertiser, Jan 29, 1899, Keely The Monumental Fraud Of The Century. pages 12, 13, 19. Questions?

Cloxxki

I put to Chat GPT: "Please turn this block of text into easily readable paragraphs?"

Should hundreds of readers hoping for an intersting topic do this, or the author?
It takes less than a minute to do for the author and if no-one posts as I just didn, hundreds of minutes are spent trying to get through the block, or having AI make it digestible.

Do you want to broadcast, or to be heard? I'm not the first person to give you this response. I am the first to show you how darn simple it is to let software do what you refused to pick up in school or after. Even if you taught yourself to read in a rainforest far from society, you still got exposed to the concept of readable text. You just didn't accept it. It's a choice thing more than a capabilities thing. And now software makes it easy on you to get around it without any betterment on your own side with place white lines.

Hereonward, every time you produce square blocks of text, it's you actively and consiously putting your own comfort over those of everyone else, but you are still trying to get them on your team. So they'd need to exceedingly tolerate, or exceedingly submissive to you.

ovun987

Paragraphs, russwr... Use paragraphs.

I am highly interested in intelligently and coherently discussing Keely's work with you and others.

Before discussion begins, first familiarize and read for yourself all of "Keely And His Discoveries" by Clara Jessup Bloomfield Moore

https://archive.org/details/keelyhisdiscover00moorrich/mode/2up

https://ia800906.us.archive.org/21/items/keelyhisdiscover00moorrich/keelyhisdiscover00moorrich.pdf

After reading this, familiarize yourself with SVP

https://svpwiki.com/Basic-Principles

https://svpwiki.com/Table-Of-Contents

I own the high resolution original glass plate scans of the Keely charts.

01 - Chart of the Sinuses and Nerves of the Skull Vibroetherically considered as associated
with the Liberator
02 - Chart Defining the different Chord Associations on the Three Octaves as also
Interferences on Single and Double Bar and Theory of setting chord of Masses
03 - Cover of the Book
04 - Chart Showing the Breaking Up...
05 - Angle of Vibratory Circuit
06 - Chart Defining the Angles of Radiation on the Full Line of Quadruple Settings for Full
Etheric Currents as also the Chords of Neutral Center
07 - Vibrophonic System of setting Vibrators on the Diminishing Line to Neutral Center of
Full Vibratory Circuit embracing three Lines of subdivision; viz.; Molecular, Atomic and
Etheric
08 - Chart Showing the Conditions Governing the Transmittive Link of Sympathy between
Neutral Center and Periphery of Vibratory Circuit
09 - Key to Vibratory Rotation
10 - Chart Showing the Conditions Governing Harmonious Chords on the different Octaves
Quadruple and Double Quadruple also Positive and Negative Radiation from Neutral Center
and Equation of Concordants under Antagonism
11 - Chart Defining the Arrangement of the different Atoms and Corpuscles of Matter as
contained in their respective Envelopes free of intensified Vibration
12 - Under the Triple Order of Vibration
13 - Chart with Symbols Defining the relative Simple and Compound Sympathetic
Association between the different Orders of Etheric Chords as associated with the Molecular,
Atomic and Interetheric, to induce Dispersion under the Progressive Orders of Vibration,
both Positive and Negative, as also the different combined Orders of Radiation to Induce
Luminosity
14 - Molecular Radiation
15 - Chart of Subdivisions
16 - Symbols and Conditions of Vibratory Streams
17 - Chart of Differentiation of Setting Chords on Vibratory Bar
18 - The Brain as applied to Vibratory Etheric Science
19 - Brain Section in Circle
20 - Chart Showing the Triple Conditions of Vibratory Flows
21 - People and Magnetic Engine
22 - Chart Showing the Conditions Governing the Discordants on all their Combinations

russwr

I have studied the works of John Keely for 8 1/2 years, and spent about $600 on old documents. I have received statements from NY Library, The Franklin Institute, Library Of Congress, search services from Detroit, Michigan, and collected majority of old articles photocopies of notations. Another page sent to me has the photo of section of the heavy wall thickness brass tubing with dimensions as cut from behind the walls of Keely machine shop in Philadelphia 1899. Many Keely type reference books were purchased and studied.

He, in 1865 had went to New Jersey machine shop and purchased equipment from man who was bilking money from a doctor. This newsman then drove all the way back to Pa. and to Keelys lab. In the back room was the same equipment as perfectly described in New Jersey. There was a 30" heavy wall thickness sphere high pressure tank capable of 30,000 lbs pressure, a 40HP piston engine that Keely had hooked up to building gas line, and 35,000lb pressure liquid hydraulic screw type fluid pump.

Now, in case you don't know about the demonstrated high pressure generation of moisturized ETHER, here is an example. A rural country homeowner with water pump in his basement , has a separate water tank kept at about 40lbs pressure. There a large air bubble kept at upper inside of tank. Water is normally taken out from the bottom and pumped upstairs. Keely had later kept the sphere tank under the floorboards of first floor. Many knew that he had this, but did not make any notion connection "about it". A valve at top of water tank will RELEASE very small amount "quantity" of air at the same pressure. This is what Keely did with his equipment at 23000lbs. The ID of brass tubing flowed little quantity , but at the very high pressure, and he called it various levels of ETHER disassociation.The gas released was moisturized and had rendered the lengths of tubing cold to touch.
Engineers did not like the pressure gauges as they may have been tampered with, so Keely removed all of them and used another apparatus to prove exact high pressure.  A warehouse weigh scales with vertical cylinder would push upward against negative leverage 14 to one ratio steel arm on pivot end against a 500lb weight hung on end. The long brass tubing across the room attached to very small high pressure vertical tank that contained ID so that the vertical tank volume displaced was matched to the air cylinder internal ID . The test would then draw very little volume, only as necessary to raise up the arm proving actual 23,000lbs. The scales and cylinder was dismantled to prove no fraud by the engineers. Back in those 1800's very high pressure was not generally known about .

I was especially interested in the demonstration of 15 second generation of 51 inches vacuum for open pan mercury bath with U shape manometer as open to air. The displacement of mercury showed level change to 51 inches. Later, i determined that regular labs without an expensive vacuum source pump, install a special T fitting on sink spout. The center hole produces small vacuum source for lab tests. Keely did the same thing with flowing 23,00lbs air past fitting , causing vacuum suction to change the manometer. reading. The first floor of Keely shop had carpeting with recurring designs. Upon building inspection of 1899, their were under carpet spring operated valves that could be pressed by foot. Keely kept visitors during energy demonstrations behind a roped area.

Another vertical machine was called The Liberator. It had various tuning forks and a wind up noisy 15 second timer up above. The high pressure thick walled long tank was bracket mounted horizontally to machine. This would also demonstrate 23000lbs pressure when operated, and went to the lever arm tester.
Visitor would open valve at end of tank, pouring in water, so that it flowed out other end. This seemed to satisfy the investors and engineer of no precharged pressure.  After my several cups of hot chocolate during one winter, I examined the machine photo with magnifying glass and took notes. I had figured out that fraud also. The Keely Motor Company was a $5 million dollar business. He had all the money to purchase expensive parts. The valve at right end of tank was standard type. The other valve at left end was homemade. They both should have been the same.
The next discovery was a weld line on same left end. This means the end was sawed off and rewelded. Now....I want you to think about what happens when pressing on the center of your car tire valve with miniature screwdriver. Yes, the air comes out. This is what Keely did when demonstrating the LIBERATOR machine. When turning the left valve, the interior rod moves inward and pushes open the "OTHER" valve on the end of the ENCLOSED interior precharged pressure tank. (The pretest water had just flowed inbetween the tanks.) At about the same time, Keely releases the noisy timer , to cover up the air escaping and filling up  inbetween the tanks. He then proceeded over to the lever machine to show bonified pressure of 23,000lbs. At that point of my discovering this method of fraud, and then a couple others, I discontinued the research into Mr. Keely's actions.