Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The most efficient machine ever built

Started by innovation_station, February 10, 2007, 09:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerny

Quotebear with my spelling i never was good at it

pfew...but it makes life not easier... ;)

innovation_station

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

CLaNZeR

Cool idea

So are you using the power generated off the turbine to to drive the pressure pump mechanicaly that is spraying the water at the blades as such hence making it self run?

Glad you have decided to make it open source this way you will get others replicating it and giving the proof that it does indeed work.

To get the credit from it, I would get it published to as many FreeEnergy sites that you can and your name will stay with it.

To get money/funding from it comes off the back of the publicity that you can create by putting it out there and making sure that your name does indeed go with it.

Another approach is as mentioned on lots of threads in these forums of going down the Patent line etc etc.

Regards

Sean.

http://www.overunity.org.uk

CLaNZeR

Quote from: innovation_station on February 11, 2007, 11:14:43 AM
how do i post a drawing of my turbine on this thred

Just hit the Browse/attachment button and point it at your files. They will then get uploaded here.

Or if you have them on a website just hit the insert image icon and type the url of where they are.

Regards

Sean.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

innovation_station

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!