Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Crystal Ion. A real new Overunity device? Or another con artist gizmo?

Started by NerzhDishual, February 15, 2007, 04:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

Looks purrdie with all the multi-colored crystal lighting. Like something out of Star Wars or Battlestar Gallactica. 8)

All I see in the video is a mysteriously lit noise-maker. I don't see it powering anything, I don't see it doing anything at all. Just making a bunch of noise.

Obviously another technology hoarder destined to disappear. It is very sad that humans need to act this way. If this is the real deal then he needs to open-source it so the rest of mankind can develop it. Who ever that individual is, he is very foolish. What does he think he is accomplishing right now? He has shown nothing!

NOTHING!

He has accomplished NOTHING.

Take the motor, hook it up to a generator, and sell the unit as a power source. This is how you need to release this thing. Scheesh!!!!

I must be an idiot!!!!
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

edo

Hi ResinRat2,

I agree with you ... flashing lights and noise makers are fun -- remind me of a carnival.  However, in the end, and correct me if I'm wrong (I say with tongue-in-cheek) extractable power is the goal.

So, although we keep an open mind, why waste time with "flakes" when there are so many really good and serious researchers and inventors on this website and others?

I think we have some of the best supporters and good-willed researchers around and some of them know others of as-good or better technical / scientific / engineering capabilities.

In closing, allow me to paraphrase one of my heros, the late great Richard Feynmann, when he said, essentially: ... fore in the end, mother nature shall not be deceived.

Cheers,
Edo

NerzhDishual

Hi (over?) fast minded blokes!

Thanks for your "feedbacks". My feeling about some of its is the following :

Do not get me wrong! I was not claiming that this kinda "stars-war" mysterious apparatus were of any use, were working as claimed or were merely running . I was retranscribing you an information that I thought were worth being done. "Caveat Lector". I was also thinking that this extraordinary claim were worth to be more investigated.

Of course some of you may think : hey Nerzh_Dishual shut up, stop posting your crap, you are wasting our time. Be reassured. My intend - should I be censored - is to continue...

One of you is also saying :"It is very sad that humans need to act this way."
OK, but Perhaps most of humans are not deliberately lying? They, of course, could be honestly mistaking.

Else : have you taken the time to listen to the interviews (more than 1 hour)?
http://www.airturbineengine.com/audio.html
As I can catch it as a non-native-English-speaking f. froggy guy it is sometimes about Banksters, Oil industry, Chinese people and conspiracy. I have not the feeling that these guys were purposely uttering gobbledegooks, nonsenses,lies or disinformations.

BTW (Off Topic) : May I be allowed to direct you to these very videos:
http://www.projectcamelot.net/interviews.html

IMHO, these vids show us that in this world, the area of possibilities seems to be infinite and, consequently, that modesty is (should be) a cardinal virtue.

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

ResinRat2

OK Nerzh,

I have not listened to the audios. Give me some time and I will.

By the way, what date were these radio programs broadcast?

I just wonder how long ago this was done.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

deseret