Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy from gravitation using Newtonian Physic

Started by pequaide, February 17, 2007, 01:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flit

Quote from: pequaide on February 17, 2007, 01:39:49 PM
Tethered spheres imbedded (at 180?) in the surface of a hollow cylinder can stop the spinning cylinder when the spheres are allowed to feed out on the end of the tethers.

Isn't this conservation of angular momentum?  Similar to an ice skater extending or retracting their arms to alter the speed of a spin?

I may have missed some important point but I don't quite get the purpose of a device that stops spinning, isn't the goal to get one to keep spinning?

Could you please share a few more details so I can understand this better?

helmut

Quote from: pequaide on February 19, 2007, 08:33:16 PM
Hello pequaide
Your development is very impressiv . But to be honest,it is, at least to me, very difficult to emagine,how the Parts move ,and how the Energy is to move out.
It would be very very helpfull to see either a Video,or an animatet gif.
Please give ita push,and spend more Information,so that we can learn from you,how the things work in function.

Regards from Duisburg
Helmut

All velocities used were Newtonian linear, of course you have to know rps (rotations per second) and radius. But all motion was in the linear frame, which would be the distance traveled around the circumference of the circle in a unit period of time. The end objective would be to release the spheres, and then they would be traveling in a line. Whenever an object is released from a circular motion it will travel in a straight line equal to the quantity of travel around the circumference.

Keeping it simple the original velocity is about, 3.25 rps * 4.81 in * (.0254 m /in) * 3.14 = 1.25 m/sec, and the final velocities of the spheres are about 4.5 m/sec. I admit it is rough data but it is well over kinetic energy conservation, which is our only other choice. I think momentum is conserved............... 

nwman

I am also having a hard time visualising this setup. So I maybe way off but here is a concepts. When it come to any potential OU device you must break it down to its simplest equations and find all the input and out put energy. To keep it simple like the ice skater spinning with there arms out at a slower rpm and then PULLING there arms in to accelerate the rpm. So the work done to pull there arms in is then stored in the rotational energy of the skater. So, when they open there arms again they are spinning at a higher rpm then originally. I believe the energy is being added from the work done to pull the arms/balls to a closer radios?

Tim

pequaide

In order to make a perpetual motion machine there must be a portion of the cycle of the machine that makes energy. The cylinder and spheres machines can quadruple (or more) the quantity of energy in less than a second; this makes them applicable to be the impetus for what is envisioned as the classic perpetual motion machines.

In some portion of the cycle of the machine momentum must be increased as well, but this is already proven technology; which is the Atwood?s Machine. This is force times time being used to make momentum so this is not a violation of the Law of Conservation of Momentum.

A 9 kg Atwood, with one kg of imbalance, can produce 14.007 units of momentum from what costs 4.429 units of momentum to achieve.  One kg in a 1 meter freefall has a final velocity of 4.429 m/sec, but after it has fallen the same distance on the machine it has a velocity of 1.4007 m/sec (* 10 kg) for 14.007 units of momentum. It only takes 4.429 units of momentum to return the one kilogram mass to the top, to start over. 

The Law of Conservation of Momentum is one of the most respected Laws in physics. All three of Newton?s Laws of Motion are contained in this Law.  Newton?s Laws of Motion are not restricted to objects that only travel and interact in straight lines, the Laws would be worthless if this were true. Newton used the word oblique to describe the interactions of objects at angles; he also dealt with gravity and planetary motion so he was familiar with forces working at angles. 

If the cylinder and spheres do not conserve momentum I think it is the first and only violation of Newtonian Physics.

When the spheres are seated in the surface of the cylinder there mass is moving at roughly the same speed as the cylinder. Let?s say that the three kg cylinder with the imbedded 1 kg spheres is moving at one meter per second around the circumference (center of rotational mass actually) of the cylinder, that would give them 4 units of momentum and 2 units of kinetic energy. To maintain the 4 units of momentum the spheres would have to be moving 4 meters per second when the cylinder is stopped, and that would give them 8 units of kinetic energy. 8 is four times bigger than 2.    Formulas used were 1/2mv? and mv.

Now this kinetic energy is real, for the 4 kg can only rise .050968m * 4 kg =  one kg at .2038m and the spheres (one kilogram) can rise .8155m. .8155m is four times as high as .2038m. Put this rise into an Atwood and we have a perpetual motion machine.   Formulas used were d = 1/2at?    or      d = ? v?/a

Experiments have been conducted on a frictionless plane using a disk and pucks, with the same results.

So the perpetual motion machine would consist of a horizontally mounted wheel driven by an Atwood machine or an overbalanced wheel. The horizontal wheel would act as a cylinder and spheres machine and would flip the driving mass back up to the top.

nwman

It might just be me but I can't understand the workings of the device. You are throwing numbers around but I don't see the mechanical design in which you are speaking. Could you post a video or schematics please?

Tim