Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy from gravitation using Newtonian Physic

Started by pequaide, February 17, 2007, 01:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pequaide

The cylinder and spheres machines

Tethered spheres imbedded (at 180?) in the surface of a hollow cylinder can stop the spinning cylinder when the spheres are allowed to feed out on the end of the tethers. The only quantities of motion that I see might be conserved are kinetic energy (1/2mv?) or Newton?s linear momentum (mv); but not both, for the same v can not satisfy both equations.
I would like to get a few people to make and video tape these cylinder and spheres machines, I would very much like to know which type of motion is conserved. My data shows that it is Newtonian motion. I make my models out of PVC pipe and couplings; fishing string; and one inch spheres from scientific supply houses.
I am not looking for people to tell me what Laws I have broken, or what concept problems I have. I build these machines and they work; I am looking for people to repeat the experiment. I get output energy of about 350% the input energy.
I have video tapes of several models, and the mechanism used to spin them, on DVD. If you think the DVD would be helpful in building your own machines; just post your address and I will send you one free. There are pictures on yahoo/groups/mad-scientist

slncspkr

Hello pequaide.
can you post a small video to see it please?
thank you.
slncspkr

Flit

Quote from: pequaide on February 17, 2007, 01:39:49 PM
I get output energy of about 350% the input energy.

What method do you use to measure the output energy and input energy?

Rosphere

How it is that, "the same v can not satisfy both 'equations;'" are we setting linear momentum equal to kinetic energy?

It sounds like you have a complex system of twirling masses with tethers causing discontinuities.  Which v are we talking about?

var1  initial rotational velocity, (should be ωar1,) assembly at sphere 1 release.

var2  initial rotational velocity, (should be ωar2,) assembly at sphere 2 release.

va1  initial rotational velocity, (should be ωa1,) assembly at assembly release.
(It is unclear without seeing the video if the tube is released from the hand before of after the spheres are released from the tube.)

vs1  initial linear velocity of sphere 1.

vs2  initial linear velocity of sphere 2.

There will be more velocity changes but the speculation grows exponentially without seeing the video.

My guess is that the spheres go around the tube in some cool pattern due to the tethers and the rotational mass of the cylinder.  Energy is transferred from rotational to linear and back again.  An overall gyroscopic effect may prevent the tube from toppling over, maybe throughout the entire event.  Then the whole thing finally comes to rest with the spheres just clearing the table-top?

Or, if what you are saying is true, you might want to warn people to take safety precautions.  At 350% out/in, the acceleration must stress the tethers to failure sending the spheres out as projectiles?  :o

pequaide

Measurements were made by video taping the models that have slits in them. The slits come back from the small hole that allows the string of the bolas to go through a diameter of the cylinder. The portion of the bolas (string with two spheres on each end) that protrudes (the tether) through the cylinder can be varied, and the mass of the cylinder can be varied. These variations allow the experimenter to arrange for the cylinder to stop when the tether is at 90? to a tangent of the cylinder.

Before the tether is at 90? (to the tangent) it will counter rotate the cylinder, after 90? it will pull the cylinder in the original direction. By having a slit at the entrance hole of the tether it allows the video camera to take a few frames while the cylinder is stopped. The movement of the string along the slit allows you to calculate the spheres velocity at the end of the bolas when the cylinder is stopped.  The original velocity is determined by a photo tachometer (3.25 rps). Some strobe light photography was also used, with the strobe flashing at 100 flashes per second, which yielded the same results, about 350% output from the original input energy. 

All velocities used were Newtonian linear, of course you have to know rps (rotations per second) and radius. But all motion was in the linear frame, which would be the distance traveled around the circumference of the circle in a unit period of time. The end objective would be to release the spheres, and then they would be traveling in a line. Whenever an object is released from a circular motion it will travel in a straight line equal to the quantity of travel around the circumference.

Keeping it simple the original velocity is about, 3.25 rps * 4.81 in * (.0254 m /in) * 3.14 = 1.25 m/sec, and the final velocities of the spheres are about 4.5 m/sec. I admit it is rough data but it is well over kinetic energy conservation, which is our only other choice. I think momentum is conserved.

As far as safety; yes the spheres will on occasion break the string, these are not toys they are somewhat dangerous. Proceed to build at your own risk, and please don?t let children play with them.

I have videos but I can not put them on my computer from D or E drive, I don?t know what the problem is. I might try loading from the camera itself. I can send about any picture you want. The cylinder in the background in the pictures is one with a slit, numerically marked to calculate distance traveled by the string.