Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self-fueling/self-running air engine concept ready to be built

Started by Jumpsman23, March 09, 2007, 07:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumpsman23

Here is a new web link http://tinyurl.com/386e6v which goes directly to the website with Kim Zorzi?s ambient heat air engine concept.  This shorter link will allow for easier access.  The original web site address is http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Generator_from_Ambient_Air_by_Kim_Zorzi 
This webpage was created on PESWiki by Pure Energy Systems.  This webpage was created on March 13, 2007 and also appeared on www.freeenergynews.com as a news article for people all over the world to see.  His contact information is at the bottom of this site.

The open source engine concept is self-fueling and self-running.  Kim is ready to build a prototype. 

Good Journey,

- Jesse Small

Other website of interest relating to this concept:  http://www.aircaraccess.com - this site was designed by another researcher and great person named Scott Robertson. 

bitRAKE

Why must a prototype be built before more imformation is released?
Energy might not be FREE, but the universe has been building it up for billions of years - the fact that we exist means it is availble to us.

idnick

The concept isn't new. Been around for a long time.

I got a notice in the snail mail about a month ago for plans to build an air motor. Can't remember the price but was about $12.95 US. I filed it in the round file, better known as file "13" so can't give anymore info. about it.  If I get another offer of it  I'll post the info.

Dave

FredWalter

Quote from: Jumpsman23 on March 09, 2007, 07:41:42 AM
If a prototype is successfully built, information how to build it will be shared freely with the world.  We believe in helping others and this is very important.

Why must a prototype be built before you share this information?

If you share this information then other people will try to build it, whether or not there is a prototype.

idnick

Quote from: FredWalter on March 09, 2007, 10:57:49 AM
Quote from: Jumpsman23 on March 09, 2007, 07:41:42 AM
If a prototype is successfully built, information how to build it will be shared freely with the world.  We believe in helping others and this is very important.

Why must a prototype be built before you share this information?

If you share this information then other people will try to builtd it, whether or not there is a prototype.
Can't hardly wait for the answer on that question, Fred   ;)