Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This look interresting, simple free energy device

Started by TheOne, March 12, 2007, 12:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOne

you need scaler coil around the magnet and capacitor, something i don't have, i dont even know what a scaler coil is :)

bitRAKE

Maybe the same as a Caduseus Coil:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/sclxmtr.htm

There are some very "interesting" links if you google for "scalar coil" (use quotes).
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22scalar+coil%22
Energy might not be FREE, but the universe has been building it up for billions of years - the fact that we exist means it is availble to us.

vortexentity

The scaler coil is simply 2 coils intersecting at 90 degrees from one another. There is only about 12 turns on each and they are wired together to form a scaler field. Scaler is non-Hertzian wave or one in which the field is canceled but current is still found to be drained from the system. The theory is that this energy while not visible or measurable due to its shape is till present and effects matter on the quantum level.

At least that is my understanding of it.

In the case of these 2 coils they are wrapped around the magnets axis not around the capacitors axis.

The magnets should be selected so as to completely cover the capacitor. The reason for my choice of a super cap was that they have a high capacity and are carbon based. Others might work as well but have not tried them yet.

We plan to make some other attempts and will publish them as well.

MT

Quote from: TheOne on March 13, 2007, 09:00:45 AM
Well i think it's simple enough to replicate, i don't have wire so other can try it instead of saying he cheat with his friend no?

btw here another result (12 hours after the last one)

capacitor + attraction magnet = 14.4 mV (after 29 hours)
capacitor + repulsion magnet = 3.4 mV (after 18.5 hours)
capacitor + no magnet = 3.8 mV (after 18.5 hours)

this experience is not right without the coil...

Hi

tempted by triviality I also tried it and yes it does veeerry slooow charge capacitor in my case ~ 1mV per 2 hours.

20:19  0.05mV
21:11  0.58mV
22:59  1.26mV
23:03  1.30mV
23:19  1.40mV

Below my setup with 6 x cubic neos N48 in atraction.  :)

Marcel

vortexentity

The coil has no effect in the system it seems. The purpose for them was for future experiments using various RF frequencies.